SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
You'll never see me on a hash-sleigh. I'd put on my skis and have a go though

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Mines in the garage...havent used it for 8 years.
I need to restart my life.

Job

New Downs test is non evasive and 99.5% accurate.
Church if England says Downs will die out...is this a good thing?

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
8055iyopj0b01.jpg

You're welcome, @Gwadien.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Bbc news just now spouting science fiction of hyperloops as if its reality.

London to edinburgh in 50 mins. If we can make a tube as lng with a vacuum that wont destroy itself if targets by a bomb and kill everyone in it at the time. Or develop leaks to do the same from the elements.

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
Bbc news just now spouting science fiction of hyperloops as if its reality.

London to edinburgh in 50 mins. If we can make a tube as lng with a vacuum that wont destroy itself if targets by a bomb and kill everyone in it at the time. Or develop leaks to do the same from the elements.

pretty sure they said something fairly similar about trains and the car, and probably chariots and riding a horse as well........

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
pretty sure they said something fairly similar about trains and the car, and probably chariots and riding a horse as well........
But they dont have to opperate in a vacuum. And if you puncture a vacuum then the system implodes.

Have a look. Travelling at hundreds of mph. A vaccum breach in any part will not allow any time for the cars in the system to react and they would all crash at extreme velocity.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
New Downs test is non evasive and 99.5% accurate.
Church if England says Downs will die out...is this a good thing?

Already happened amongst those practical Scandis. I think I read somewhere that the abortion rate for Downs in Iceland is 99.9%.

I know three families with Downs kids and they will all swear on a stack of bibles that they wouldn't change their decision, and I think there will continue to be a subset of people who will take that view, but for the vast majority of us, this test is unequivocally a good thing.

Of course the issue is what happens when they come out with tests for other stuff that it will get a lot more contentious; a lot of people would abort for autism for example, where I would feel a lot more uncomfortable with that, especially when there are tests than come out with lower probability outcomes as well.

Lakih

Resident Freddy
As long as the probability is kept very high i think these tests are a good thing. It gives the parents a choice. Besides, there's no guarantee that the kid won't be a shithead anyway.

Job

Thin edgecof the wedge is always the cliche, but in this case its fundamental to the future of humanity.
DNA tests on feotus...any problem whatsoever could be grounds for abort...even genes giving high chance of disease in later life.
Ginger hair...balding...you can just imagine the goings on there will be.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Well we have been pissing on evolution for the last hundred odd years by keeping weak and damaged genes in the pool by having more survive and procreate than would normally in the pre industrial era. So we need something to develop the human race and kick in survival of the fittest again.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Really really enjoyed that video. Loved the music (Debussy), the location was perfect.
I kinda liked the video myself @Job - the music was great and going between the trees looked cool.

However, I'm a bit of an adrenaline junky, so it looked kinda boring tbh. But I daresay further up he was doing flips and twists :)

Job

The beast nears completion, 2HP...Scouse might be annoyed.
ebike.jpg

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Massive back tyre, thinner front tyre?

I'm not worried. When you hit your first patch of mud you'll fly off the cliff :)

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Have just begin law-studies. Have been meticulously refering to laws back and forth and its fun as fuck. Wish me luck! (since I'm an semi-old fuck)

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom