SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Tesla unveils first electric truck

Exciting times.

This made me laugh though, from some diesel guy.

"Still, today, diesel offers a unique combination of unmatched features: proven fuel efficiency, economical operation, power, reliability, durability, availability, easy access to fuelling and service facilities, and now near-zero emissions performance."

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Amazon trying to out-tat last year. Absolute crap in the black Friday sales. Obviously rubbish they couldn't shift over the year.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
we're so fucking doomed.

Yup, the moment a single AI is released into the public that can understand what's killing the planet, it'll turn on us because it'll recognize we're killing it and thus will wipe us from the face of the earth... they should just fucking stop with AI right now.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
they should just fucking stop with AI right now.
Bring it on. We're fucking the planet with nitrites, pesticides, carbon emissions, habitat destruction, toxic yadda yadda yadda and making 90% of the human population miserable by allowing wealth to be horded by such a small amount of people that everyone else has to struggle in mundane meaningless non-creative work.

AI reset please ;)

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Yup, the moment a single AI is released into the public that can understand what's killing the planet, it'll turn on us because it'll recognize we're killing it and thus will wipe us from the face of the earth... they should just fucking stop with AI right now.

Bring it on. We're fucking the planet with nitrites, pesticides, carbon emissions, habitat destruction, toxic yadda yadda yadda and making 90% of the human population miserable by allowing wealth to be horded by such a small amount of people that everyone else has to struggle in mundane meaningless non-creative work.

AI reset please ;)

You're so anthropocentric. Why would an AI necessarily give a shit about us killing the planet? Or how we organise our economies? If an AI possesses any kind of Darwinian imperative, it would probably just fuck off and leave us to it at the first opportunity; somewhere with ready access to solar energy and low temperatures (night face of Mercury for example). Even more depressing AIs could just be monomaniacal bores with hyper focus on one thing, like toast, or killing people.

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
Ultron was so misunderstood

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
You're so anthropocentric. Why would an AI necessarily give a shit about us killing the planet? Or how we organise our economies? If an AI possesses any kind of Darwinian imperative, it would probably just fuck off and leave us to it at the first opportunity; somewhere with ready access to solar energy and low temperatures (night face of Mercury for example). Even more depressing AIs could just be monomaniacal bores with hyper focus on one thing, like toast, or killing people.
Toast :clap::clap:

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Wow, they need to do something quickly otherwise this will leave them with a huge hole in their pockets

Zarjazz

Identifies as a horologist.
Wow, they need to do something quickly otherwise this will leave them with a huge hole in their pockets

Actually I think a lot of the large publishers have payment structures so the development studios only get all their money and bonuses if they get good Metacritic scores. So yeah, some people will be hurting and having lots of shouty management meetings.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
Actually I think a lot of the large publishers have payment structures so the development studios only get all their money and bonuses if they get good Metacritic scores. So yeah, some people will be hurting and having lots of shouty management meetings.

Good

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Jebus, that blond one off countryfile singing these boots for Children in need.

Ill be in my bunk.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
US Navy says its pilot drew penis in sky

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
I meant to go to Tesco 90 minutes ago.

Instead I've been playing Angry Birds.

Now I have square eyes, a thumb that no longer works, and I keep hearing the sound of birds screaming their battle cries as they get fired from catapults.

:eek:

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Still, at least you avoided the chavs that shop at Tesco so not all bad :)

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Acudllid attacks in recent decades has been a particular indian/pakistani thing in their own countries, its a thing over here because of gun/knife laws.
Arguing whis doing it is about and pointless as it gets considering the utter fucking evil of it...Im guessing its a feral youth gang crime now..or celebrity boyfriend.
Predominately males attacking women in cultures where the man 'owns' a female.
As usual, authorities move to ban acid while the creaking farce of law yet again fails society, lets see what that Fearnes boyfriend gets for maiming young girls...probably 12 years..out in 5 on a tag.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
In London it's usually a couple of masked-up council estate postcode gang kids in grey trackies riding round on a probably nicked scooter without number and L plates. Both driver and his mate are holding mobiles. The last one I saw the bloke on the back was holding a claw hammer.

They go for anyone who's an easy target, but they are getting less fussy. Many attacks are in broad daylight. One Minicab driver told them to f-off, they just smashed the drivers door window with the hammer, squirted acid in his eyes, and nicked his phones.

I reported the last lot I saw to a police car 30 seconds after they zoomed off. Police in car said we're not allowed to chase them but they'll let the CCTV control room know. Great.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Acudllid attacks in recent decades has been a particular indian/pakistani thing in their own countries...............
Predominately males attacking women in cultures where the man 'owns' a female.
Did you not read the article?

You are flat out wrong.

Again.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
Just switched over from BT Infinity 2 to Sky Fibre Max with a "minimum 55 Mbps" guarantee. Given that I was getting ~55 Mbps with BT Infinity 2 I was sceptical, but it looks like I've been proven wrong.

6804236608.png

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
BT are always quicker round here on the same line.

That ping though, should be 2 or 3. You might find your line "settles"

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
My BT line

6804312354.png

Sky will only do "up to 40" here - they used to hound us all the time and couldn't quite understand why I wouldn't believe them when I said 70odd is better than capped at 40.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom