SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

old.Osy

No longer scrounging, still a bastard.
6804855309.png

Obligatory e-peen.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Its been up and down, I think the hamster needs feeding.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
I've been practicing jujitsu since I was at least 20, but I never get tired of watching shaolin monks show off their Kung fu. Their perception awareness, balance, their almost inhuman speed, accuracy, control, and sense of calm have me full of admiration for these guys. And a little envy :X3:

View: https://youtu.be/o-kz_Tne3x0

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Won some money on Spurs being shit.

Ordered northampton's biggest pizza for the first and as it turns out, last time.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Had two Desperado's (bottled alcohol drink) and sort of liked it, next day, checking Instagram and what do we have there, a paid ad for Desperado. Ads are getting smarter more intrusive.

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
I had a Dominos the other night for the 1st time in about 3 yrs, it was like burnt cardboard

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
There are no chain pizza places where i am. Only one place in town makes em. Its ok. But i think i prefer supermarket pizza to theirs.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Pizza seems to be one of those things that are stuck in the past to be honest.

I don't see why there aren't more proper italian pizzas rather than the FAT BASE LOADS OF CHEESE AND MEAT American styles which are infinitely more inferior.

Access Denied

It was like that when I got here...
Pizza seems to be one of those things that are stuck in the past to be honest.

I don't see why there aren't more proper italian pizzas rather than the FAT BASE LOADS OF CHEESE AND MEAT American styles which are infinitely more inferior.

There used to be a proper, stone oven, Italian pizza place near me. Best pizza I've ever tasted.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Really good pizza place in our village, but I’ve taken to making my own, even the dough. Been going through a bit of a cooking kick over the last year or so; try to make something I’ve not done before at least once a week.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
Had two Desperado's (bottled alcohol drink) and sort of liked it, next day, checking Instagram and what do we have there, a paid ad for Desperado. Ads are getting smarter more intrusive.

The only time I ever drink those is the first night of skiing. It's become a tradition.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
India has a population over a 1 billion people.

1000 acid attacks is fucking nothing.

No it's not nothing. 1000 acid attacks is 1000 acid attacks, how many there are in India in comparison is irrelevant. I also wouldn't trust that estimation if i were you. It wouldn't surprise me one bit if the actual number were much higher.. The thing with India is that even though the country officially got rid of the caste system it's still very much there. And if you're at the bottom of that system very few (with the power to do something) in India cares about you or what happens to you unless what happens is so horrible it can't be ignored.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
I had a Dominos the other night for the 1st time in about 3 yrs, it was like burnt cardboard

Used to be a really nice one down your way, in North Camp. Not sure if its still there, dolce Italia i think it was called.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom