Tuthmes

FH is my second home
I+see+Twins.+Read+Tags_eb4c7d_3519318.jpg

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
Kiera knightly was n the phantom menace, she played padma's decoy, who died

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
It's snowing here, quite badly, this is what happens when you pour oil into the sea.

russell

FH is my second home
Her computer is round the wrong way. Is that supposed to add to us believing the story?

If it is true (which I doubt) her treatment by other women will not be because she is beautiful, it will be because she is an utter bitch.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Some of her other articles are:

"I use my sex appeal to get ahead at work... and so does ANY woman with any sense"
"How TV is run by sexist pigs who only want one thing (and it’s not ratings): A shocking inside account from a former TV exec"
"Would YOU let your husband dress you? Samantha does and says she's never looked better"
"Why my husband says he'll divorce me if I get fat"
"I'll always be that fat girl: Samantha Brick has always obsessed about her weight... all because she was a chubby child"

What a delightful woman.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Just a nameday really(do you uk folk have namedays? o_O) , though it's "surprisingly" close to easter.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Yeah wednesday is based on odins, i think third german-nordic hybrid name, but today is a calendar nameday for odin and ukko(finnish name for odin).

RAndom spam is random :D

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Saturday - Saturn's day
Sunday - Sun's day
Monday - Moon day
Tuesday - Tyr's day
Wednesday - Woden's (odin) day
Thursday - Thor's day
Friday - Frigg's day

The months are Roman though, either numerical, named after emperors or named after Roman gods.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
My god people, this is the setup of all setups.
It's working like a dream, the most unfuckingbelievable amount of spitting anger and hatred because some ordinary looking person pretends to be smug about being beautiful.
54 days for the lot of then methinks, one poster said she should be bricked to death.
And actually she is pretty, it's just we all have our perceptions slewed by years of photoshop and impossibly attractive young girls shot from perfect angles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom