SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
AppK7CvCAAARvk_.jpg:large

AppLY0nCMAAW0Vr.jpg:large

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Does that mean we'll finally see a new car?

No, we'll see about 20 identical cars for his memory. Porsche are so dull. RIP though.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
It may not be broke, but it looks like a flattened beetle. Dull looking car.

RIP to some random guy I suppose.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
It basically started out as a beetle.

Car beauty is in the eye of the beholder, I'd have a Carrera 4S or Turbo if I win the lotto.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Koenigsegg CCX
Skyline GT-R
Holden Monaro 2007
Mazda 6 MPS
Golf GTi

If i won the Lotto (y)

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Someone else to drive something big enough for me to sleep in. If I won the lottery.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
I have an automatic coin sorter at home. Stick all your change in the top, press a button, and it filters each coin type into various plastic tubes. Anyway. It stopped working tonight. There were over 100 x 5p pieces jammed in the mechanism. The culprit: a 1967 six pence at the bottom - almost identical in size to a modern 5p coin, similar enough to fool a shop keeeper, but one millimeter too big for the coin sorter!

Punishment

Resident Freddy
I have an automatic coin sorter at home. Stick all your change in the top, press a button, and it filters each coin type into various plastic tubes. Anyway. It stopped working tonight. There were over 100 x 5p pieces jammed in the mechanism. The culprit: a 1967 six pence at the bottom - almost identical in size to a modern 5p coin, similar enough to fool a shop keeeper, but one millimeter too big for the coin sorter!

grimes.gif

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Takeaways that take an hour to deliver.. On a Thursday night... Before 10pm. FOADTM.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Old people berating you about how easy it is to get a fucking 5 foot wide sofa through a 4 foot door while you and your co worker lift it's heavy ass, fuck off old man and go sit in the kitchen until we are gone

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Beat him within an inch of his life, then grab his pension book.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
mention that the blokes down the local all think he was "wrong" in the war!!!

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Just saved Malik in Deus Ex 3 on Deus Ex difficulty using non-fatal methods only :cool:

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
godmode

I took it very personally that she died and kept reloading until she survived. I didn't even know there was an achievement for it!

Though I wasn't quite so friendly and did it with a sniper rifle, fatal takedowns and assault rifle. Nobody fucks with my pixel bitch.

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
godmode

I took it very personally that she died and kept reloading until she survived. I didn't even know there was an achievement for it!

Though I wasn't quite so friendly and did it with a sniper rifle, fatal takedowns and assault rifle. Nobody fucks with my pixel bitch.
That statement was so much better because I imagined Ron Swanson saying it!

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
snake hole lounge eh. iiiiiiiiiinnnteresting.....

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
lol putting on godmode in GTA and going on a killing spree is still awesome

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Hiding out in that tunnel in San Andreas (by the car dealership), getting 6 stars, nicking a tank and seeing how long you last is still my go-to GTA time-killer. :)

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Takeaways that take an hour to deliver.. On a Thursday night... Before 10pm. FOADTM.

last week i ordered pizza from my local takeaways online order service (ive used it loads of times before no problems)... an hour later still nothing, so i call up and the guy is like "oh err yeah we forgot to turn the online order service on, your pizza will be delivered in 10 minutes"

pizza shows up all dried out and slightly burnt like it had been sitting under a heater for half an hour :mad:

in other news, is it too early to start eating my easter eggs or is it supposed to be a sunday thing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom