SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
azx8VPx_460s.jpg

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
I bought one of those Microsoft advent calendars
The problem is if you have too many windows open at the same time they all shut.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
I was once caught masturbating at work when I was a roofer
Fortunately the boss allowed me to wipe the slate clean.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
So the Autonomy fraud case...the duo are acquitted then die in the same weekend in accidents...

Suspicious AF

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Anyone tried making Rowanberry Jelly?

I've only a handful of crab apples and I'm wondering whether to burn 'em up making rowanberry jelly or whether it tastes like ass and I should make something else.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Talk TV twat confuses modern Sherwood TV with historical folklore and gets angry about lesbians.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
@Scouse will like this one.

• Bradley McCarthy, 34, of Knowle, joined an anti-immigration march on 3 August - he later pleaded guilty to violent disorder after using racist slurs against counter-protesters and shouting at police officers and their dog
shouting at police officers and their dog

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
@Scouse will like this one.

• Bradley McCarthy, 34, of Knowle, joined an anti-immigration march on 3 August - he later pleaded guilty to violent disorder after using racist slurs against counter-protesters and shouting at police officers and their dog

All of these dickheads will be out in months on appeal. Sometimes desperate times need a desperate response, it worked, the rioting evaporated. Sympathy for their families, only.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Just read the story...
20 months for shouting at a dog. Twenty months! As far as I'm concerned - unless you actually use violence, then you shouldn't be getting prosecuted for the use of violence.

Judge got one thing right tho:

it only takes the actions of one person to spark very serious group violence

Tell that to the policeman who punted a drunk to the ground when said drunk wasn't actually looking at him...

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Bought a new TV. One of those ridiculously UHD jobbies. It's amazing how much detail you can see. Every freckle, line, and skin pore, wrinkle, and hair.

It's going to make jerking off to Carol Kirkwood more challenging. Not impossible.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Just discovered the best fish and chip shop Northampton has ever had.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Telegram groups aren't e2e encrypted though. Telegram can read what's happening in there, and presumably the French are annoyed because the company's founder won't work with them to help the authorities work out if CP and other stuff is being shared in such groups.

Also, apparently the Russian military is upset because a lot of their chat happens in the same groups.

> “it is absurd to claim that a platform or its owner are responsible for abuse of that platform”

It's not so absurd if you know such abuse is happening and do nothing to put a stop to it. You can't just hold your hands up and say "lol this is cryptoze internet, bitch" and run away.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
You can choose for them to be @Tom.

CP is the excuse governments use for everything tbh...

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South

So then. If he's guilty, then all the platforms are guilty.

Really dangerous government overreach.

That's basically what the entirety of the cesspool of Twitter/X has been saying. France are playing a dangerous game here.

Why has Zuckerberg/Etc not been arrested etc.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
That's basically what the entirety of the cesspool of Twitter/X has been saying. France are playing a dangerous game here.

Why has Zuckerberg/Etc not been arrested etc.
1st Amendment is helping out for them - because it's existence has ingrained a lot of anti-censorship sentiment (that the Dems are doing their level best to kill).

It's a shame that freedom of speech is cherished by about 5% of the global population. It's easy to point at kiddie fiddlers and use that to justify anything in the minds of nearly all humans.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom