SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
ayNLdO8_460s.jpg

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
One of the few, unfortunately.

Hard disagree. Having been to work this morning, everyone I have spoken to, from every background (inc the warehouse lads, who were a little on the fence last week) are utterly disgusted by it all.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
I was having a chat with a Japanese colleague about the nuances of haiku. I sent them this as an example:

I suck at haiku
My words flow poorly at best
The rules are also hard

They called me to politely point out I'd made an error. I hadn't the heart to tell them :sneaky:

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I was having a chat with a Japanese colleague about the nuances of haiku. I sent them this as an example:

I suck at haiku
My words flow poorly at best
The rules are also hard

They called me to politely point out I'd made an error. I hadn't the heart to tell them :sneaky:
I know I'm supposed to know the haiku thing, but I never learned it.

I feel like I'm excluded from your special haiku in-club and that you're better than me.

Which of course, I am, and you are - and it's all my own fault :eek:

old.Osy

No longer scrounging, still a bastard.
Hard disagree. Having been to work this morning, everyone I have spoken to, from every background (inc the warehouse lads, who were a little on the fence last week) are utterly disgusted by it all.

You sure it's not just your bubble? I know I'm blind to some aspects within my own bubble and echo-chamber of like-minded people. Then I walk the street, and it hits me on how privileged and blind to some things I am.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
You sure it's not just your bubble? I know I'm blind to some aspects within my own bubble and echo-chamber of like-minded people. Then I walk the street, and it hits me on how privileged and blind to some things I am.

Raven is specifically referring to views of the riots.

But nah I disagree with you, like most things it's always a very loud tiny minority.

It's a lie it's about immigration in the first place, it's about 'others' Muslims are just fotm (again) because it's the largest collective minority. (although to the rioters and people of that ilk it's cos they're brown, not religion... reeeeaaalllyyy).

I blame distraction politics and the people paid to spin it (GB news + talktv). They won't condemn the rioters and are apologists. The same media outlets that wanted the death penalty (/s) for the Just Stop Oil protests.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber

Not really a bubble, it's a work place, people from all over the place, doing various levels of work, from various social backgrounds.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Wow, what a piece of crap. Can survive a riot but can't tow? I think someone might have their priorities very wrong. Quelle suprise.

To be fair slamming the frame down on a huge rock probably didn't help, but yeah its a complete bag of shite car.

TdC

I know I'm supposed to know the haiku thing, but I never learned it.

I feel like I'm excluded from your special haiku in-club and that you're better than me.

Which of course, I am, and you are - and it's all my own fault :eek:
yes :eek:

TdC

BTW I asked the guy if Japanese people have a word for people who get haiku wrong but they went bright red and were called into a meeting ran away for some reason so they couldn't tell me.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
There was a lot more to it than a zoom call... but yes, point is correct.

Frankly, just deport the lot of them, very few of them actually contribute to society, despite them claiming to have their careers in medicine being taken away from them by a brown doctor.

Embattle

FH is my second home

Longest sentence so far is 3 years for punching a copper in the mouth.

5 years for being on a zoom call talking about climbing bridges tho.

I agree the person punching the copper should of gotten longer, not the JSTO protestors or the person advising them less.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I agree the person punching the copper should of gotten longer, not the JSTO protestors or the person advising them less.
The problem with that is that all criminal activity just shifts to the "fucking lock 'em up for ages" approach. It's expensive and pointless.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
The point of stiff justice right now is to quell future disquiet, not to "fix" criminals.

The government should probably look at highlighting how 14 years of lowered living standards due to Tory cutbacks based on flawed economic thinking has caused this. And how billionairre media owners are using immigrants as a useful tool to distract the regular folk from the simple fact that the rich are getting much, much greater percentage rises in income than the poor - and for no good reason.

Embattle

FH is my second home
Buy organic!

You are what you eat eh? ;)

The same problem with organics has always existed, although perhaps you don't realise it yourself, they are too expensive compared to the non organics and that fact didn't improve with a cost of living crisis where a lot of people couldn't afford the non organic ones as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom