SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
No. You nip next door and ask if they've got any spare rags they don't want back.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
WTF.

A Crown Prosecution Service spokesperson said: “Hate crime has a profound impact on victims and communities.

“Being from an ethnic minority background does not provide a defence to racially abusing someone."

Someone wants their head examined.

old.Osy

No longer scrounging, still a bastard.
Yeah. The sort of people who think banning words is a good idea.

"To ban" has violent origins related to war and declining marriage, therefor we should not be using it to depict a situation where we're trying to improve society by using positive wording which better reflects the circumstance.

We suggest you replace "to ban" in this context with "creative use of language".

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
"To ban" has violent origins related to war and declining marriage, therefor we should not be using it to depict a situation where we're trying to improve society by using positive wording which better reflects the circumstance.

We suggest you replace "to ban" in this context with "creative use of language".
Oooh gonna use that:

Me: You cunt
Them: Pardon? What did you say?
Me: Creative use of language

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
ayN83yy_460s.jpg

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Lol. I'm really enjoying S04 of The Boys. They're pretty much nailing it and have improved all-round on earlier seasons.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
@Scouse - Out of ALL the bloopers they probably have, there's one scene (I think E3?) I'd love to see the reel from. No idea how people stay in character for some bits. You'll know it when you see it.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
So yesterday I had my works laptop upgraded to Windows 11.

Is it me, or is it actually really good?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Its fucking shit and I would like Thanos to visit MS HQ.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Its fucking shit and I would like Thanos to visit MS HQ.

It's actually the best OS of the lot they've done. People need to stop with this nostalgia OS bullshit.

The -only- issue I have (And I'm always on the preview channel) is that occasionally when I hit the start key it doesn't want to do anything, and sometimes WSUS stops responding.

Faster than XP and 7. More secure than XP and 7 (and 10), smaller than both too.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Right click "show more options" bullshit needs to die in a fire. Why not just, I dunno, have them visible without adding extra clicks, for no reason.

The idiotic tablet PC shit, throughout, needs to die in a fire. The control panel and all associated things are dumbed down to the point of being unusable. It seems they took the criticism with 10, and completely ignored it.

At least they fixed the ungroup icons on the task bar, it only took 2 years, so office suite finally works properly.

Its the same shit with MS, bad release, good release, bad release, good release, it's been like that since Win 95.

Last edited:

Tom

I am a FH squatter
I'm still on Windows 10, and I have something called "classic start menu" installed, because I've never liked the modern start menus.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Been on windows 11 for quite awhile now, I like it. I tried swapping to Linux awhile back and although Linux was clearly better/faster and easier to use in general, the compatibility and hoops you had to jump through to get things to work was a massive turn off. If Linux gets more compatibility/devs start turning to it more I can see Linux eclipsing windows if Microsoft continue down this road of spying on you and other bloatware shite.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
11 would be better if it was less invasive with ads, fucked off pushing edge constantly & the start menu wasn't utter gash

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
11 would be better if it was less invasive with ads, fucked off pushing edge constantly & the start menu wasn't utter gash
yea, I tried anti-bloat before but honestly, any bloat programs (even from reputatable places like tomshardware etc) fuck your OS, it fucked my Windows 11 to the point where I had to reinstall it again because games werent running right after using anti-bloat stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom