SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

Embattle

FH is my second home
Try not massively overpricing everything you sell you Brexiteer-cunt.

I like Dyson products they are some of the best, but the performance isn't that much better to justify the high price difference.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
agmVg61_460s.jpg
Fucking fucksake fucking git.

Was holding a cup of coffee when I saw this and now have to change my t-shirt. Gotta show this to my brother and his missus as it is SO true.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Fucking fucksake fucking git.

Was holding a cup of coffee when I saw this and now have to change my t-shirt. Gotta show this to my brother and his missus as it is SO true.

The signs are actually to tell the drivers how to have a wank when speeding. Up and down the shaft. Notice the shape of the lever? Permanent reminder that they're wankers.

Regards,
A VW driver.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Chop their heads off and exile their families I say
Aye. And mince that old bitch who was arrested for holding up a sign outside a court saying "Jurors have an absolute right to aquit a defendent according to their conscience".

Can't have the fucking plebs knowing their legal rights can we? It'd be fucking madness.

I, personally, am all in favour of the law that says environmental activists aren't allow to refer to global warming or the climate in their defence. :)

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
The signs are actually to tell the drivers how to have a wank when speeding. Up and down the shaft. Notice the shape of the lever? Permanent reminder that they're wankers.

Regards,
A VW driver.
The best fun times I had whilst driving was driving a VW camper van from yesteryear. The gear stick was around 2-3ft long and about 2mm thick. The clutch pedal pushed down into the floor and then whilst "fondling" the gear stick it actually flexed as you moved it. Haven't laughed as much driving a car as I did driving that fucking death trap.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Also, greeting from Cyprus!

1000016436.jpg

Hasn't really dropped below 35 degrees in the day since we've been here, but our villa has a pool and the air con in the rooms is icy cold.

Such a lovely island, seriously considering buying a place out here.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Also, greeting from Cyprus!

View attachment 49259

Hasn't really dropped below 35 degrees in the day since we've been here, but our villa has a pool and the air con in the rooms is icy cold.

Such a lovely island, seriously considering buying a place out here.
Love the hat, never been able to drink beer without throwing up, is there a place out there where you obtained the hat?

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Love the hat, never been able to drink beer without throwing up, is there a place out there where you obtained the hat?

It was from a place just outside Denver called Stanley Beer Hall, one of those places with many taps and you served yourself. Nice place, just a shame it involves going to Denver.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
I won the "Asshole award" at work yesterday. But they called it this instead. I got a literal silver trophy.

"This person has shown outstanding dedication to making Technology a great place to work. They’ve driven improvements to our processes, ways of working, systems or culture, and they’re not afraid to challenge the status quo and come up with innovative solutions. "

EDIT:

The problem is I've got access to the raw results to survey which was sent out to staff. Seems brown-nosing the CTO has some benefit. Awkward.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Top Bottom