SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

Tom

I am a FH squatter
How China treats its residents. By allowing spent boosters filled with extremely toxic chemicals to fall on their villages.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Going to have a go at cooking squid. With hot Spanish paprika in a tomato sauce with garlic, lemon, and herbs It's either going to be delicious or a disaster. Anyone experienced at cooking squid?

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Think the nest of berbs is about to die. Mother disappeared 3 days ago, never to return. Probably eaten. Father tried his best, feeding them every few minutes, but it isn't enough, they need more than that. Also they're late in the year so it's hard for him to find caterpillars. Several are dead now, the flies can smell death and are hovering around in there. He's all but given up. So I think I'll let nature run its course and let the maggots eat them. They're not old enough for me to feed them myself. And after all, maggots = more flies = more pollinators = more food for more birds.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Think the nest of berbs is about to die. Mother disappeared 3 days ago, never to return. Probably eaten. Father tried his best, feeding them every few minutes, but it isn't enough, they need more than that. Also they're late in the year so it's hard for him to find caterpillars. Several are dead now, the flies can smell death and are hovering around in there. He's all but given up. So I think I'll let nature run its course and let the maggots eat them. They're not old enough for me to feed them myself. And after all, maggots = more flies = more pollinators = more food for more birds.
So sad. Can you get some mealworms and put them on a table just outside the nest m8? That would stop him having to fly so far to find stuff.

They're under pressure from us, might have been hit by a car or eaten by a cat or just flew into a window. Baby thrush killed itself on my bedroom window two days ago. It's heartbreaking. And we've pretty much fucked the planet for 'em - I think you giving a helping hand is still letting 'nature take it's course" - it's also part of our nature to help. :(

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Things you wouldn't hear at the Queen's Christmas speech:

"I've had a few medical problems this year. I'm now so old my pussy is haunted"

Lines from the Bible:

"A man who lays with another man should be stoned. It helps. That's all I'm saying"

Mock the Week
Frankie Boyle

Tom

I am a FH squatter
So sad. Can you get some mealworms and put them on a table just outside the nest m8? That would stop him having to fly so far to find stuff.

They're under pressure from us, might have been hit by a car or eaten by a cat or just flew into a window. Baby thrush killed itself on my bedroom window two days ago. It's heartbreaking. And we've pretty much fucked the planet for 'em - I think you giving a helping hand is still letting 'nature take it's course" - it's also part of our nature to help. :(

You can't do that because it attracts other birds to the nest, which would encourage the parents to abandon it. Anyhow they're all dead now. I wonder if the males know how to remove dead chicks from a nest like females do, the smell may have put him off returning.

I think it boils down to them laying eggs too late in the year, and the female not returning.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
I've seen the Tulisa "sex tape". Meh
I have U-turned and Romesh Ranganathan is officially funny
James Acaster is brilliant

That is all.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Blood pressure down to 124/79, and I haven't been taking meds for 6 months.

Down from 170/95

Booze will kill you.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber

Down from 170/95

Booze will kill you.
Congrats. You been out on your bike? Or is it just diet?

I'm a bit fucking fat (been not exercising enough and instead doing house renovation shit for the past 12 months). Checked my blood pressure - it's 138 over something.

Getting up at 6 and doing a short ride every morning (or some sort of exercise) and slowing down my massive pie-eating maw. I'm even going to cut back on tea - 15 half-pint cups a day can't be doing me any good with the amount of milk in there. :eek:

Wij

I am a FH squatter

I'm a bit fucking fat (been not exercising enough and instead doing house renovation shit for the past 12 months). Checked my blood pressure - it's 138 over something.

Getting up at 6 and doing a short ride every morning (or some sort of exercise) and slowing down my massive pie-eating maw. I'm even going to cut back on tea - 15 half-pint cups a day can't be doing me any good with the amount of milk in there. :eek:
Fuck me, you must piss a lot.

Embattle

FH is my second home

Down from 170/95

Booze will kill you.

Mine was 190/110 when I was put on blood pressure tablets after going to A&E in 2019, they eventually put it down to genetics since I've never smoked and never had booze beyond that initial taste test when I was young plus I've never been overweight due to fat.

I sit in the 120/80 range most of the time, I was told in A&E they only get majorly worried when you get in excess of 200.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
User: Can self-pleasure be a harmless way to wind down and de-stress after a busy day ?

ChatGPT: Yes, absolutely. The process releases endorphins which promotes a sense of wellbeing and is often conducive to receiving a healthy night's sleep. Enjoy your masturbating !

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber

Fuck all really, don't really eat pork anymore, no real reason. And no booze.

I still smoke an obscene amount of weed, though.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Fuck all really, don't really eat pork anymore, no real reason. And no booze.

I still smoke an obscene amount of weed, though.
Salt innit. High blood pressure is probably the most studied issue on the planet. The results are pretty much the same everywhere. Every culture studied gets high blood pressure in proportion to salt intake and the only culture they found not to increase blood pressure is some blinkin' amazonian tribe with no access to salt. They retain perfect blood pressure until they die.

Cutting out the pork will probably do the trick tbh.

Fuck me, you must piss a lot.
I piss like a dehydrated horse :)

old.Osy

No longer scrounging, still a bastard.
I've been on 11/6 all my life. Low bpm too, range 50-60.

Doctors always ask me if I do sports - never did, I'm a chair potato.

Thanks mum and dad, I suppose.

Embattle

FH is my second home
I've been on 11/6 all my life. Low bpm too, range 50-60.

Doctors always ask me if I do sports - never did, I'm a chair potato.

Thanks mum and dad, I suppose.

Ironically my sister who is massively overweight, inactive, etc. generally has low BP although now she has issues in a number of areas such as her feet and liver because of that lifestyle.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
If you don't find time for exercise then you'll find time for illness. As someone said in Civ recently ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom