SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

JBP|

Part of the furniture
I've got a ninja, stuck a kilo of beef in it and set it to dehydrate. It was fucking amazing.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I've got a ninja. He hides in the bush outside and takes my enemies unawares and slits their throats.

:ninja:

Tom

I am a FH squatter

TV industry is dead right now, no advertising to speak of, no commissioning, everyone cutting back. I'm seriously considering a change of career. I only need to work part-time now. I've hardly done anything so far this year.

AI is doing all kinds of stuff. It can actually "fill in" damaged audio with recreated voices. It can re-voice and modify lips etc to translate material into other languages. It can't do everything, but I think in a few years an awful lot of people working in the creative industries are going to be out of a job.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
So I am currently looking to buy a laser printer for home (mono) and I came across the following, check the rating :)

1708825652416.png

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
FB_IMG_1708995865126.jpg

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Just saw this message on Deliveroo

"You've unlocked a special offer from Harry's. Claim your FREE trial here (£3.95 delivery fee applies)"

Not really free then

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Going to do something I don't usually do but I was thinking about it before after watching this

View: https://youtu.be/LrIRuqr_Ozg

*Tin foil hat on*

What if! the Ukraine war, is an "arranged" thing, an excuse to have a Nuclear war... to reverse climate change by having a good old Nuclear war and forcing the planet into an almost ice-age like scenario? it would also solve the rapidly growing population of earth by wiping out billions.

*Tin foil hat off*

If you want to reply, don't forget to put on your tin foil hat!

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Going to do something I don't usually do but I was thinking about it before after watching this

*Tin foil hat on*

What if! the Ukraine war, is an "arranged" thing, an excuse to have a Nuclear war... to reverse climate change by having a good old Nuclear war and forcing the planet into an almost ice-age like scenario? it would also solve the rapidly growing population of earth by wiping out billions.

*Tin foil hat off*

If you were going to arrange a nuclear war to reduce population you wouldn't do it in Europe, you'd kick it off in Asia. That's where all the people are, and if you did it in the tropics as a global warming counter it's a double win.

You really need to screw that tinfoil down a bit harder.

Zarjazz

Identifies as a horologist.

*Tin foil hat on*

*Tin foil hat off*

1) The idea that nukes will start a nuclear winter has been pretty much debunked by scientists. It won't happen.

2) Given recent evidence, how much of the Russian nuclear stockpile is actually in working condition is up for debate.

3) Population growth rates have been slowing globally since the 1970s. In a decade or two in will drop below 0% and the total will start to fall without us having to do anything. In a lot of First World countries this is already the case, the rest of the world is playing catch-up.

But yes, we all should have our tin-foil hats at the ready.

cant be too careful.jpg

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter

Study is done in America, where all their food is stuffed with chemicals deemed unsafe elsewhere and copious amounts of sugar - I wonder how much of that is to blame on Heart Attack and Strokes, rather than the scape goat that is Cannabis. I rarely pay attention to American studies, their bottom line is profit - profit I'd wager they're losing out on as every tom dick and harry grows their own weed so the big pharma companies can't truly capitalize on it.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Study is done in America
I guess you don't like the outcome of the study:

Cannabis smoke is not all that different from tobacco smoke, except for the psychoactive drug

Hardly surprising eh?

I immediately thought "smoking with tobacco" - but the study excludes it. But it's hardly surprising - sitting about burning shit and breathing it in is bad for you. (And weed makes people sit about more, rather than run about playing football (or whatever)).

Last edited:

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Anyone here done roofing before? I have decided due to a stupidly expensive quote that actually, I can do mine myself. Got a scaffolder to put that up next week, I have it for a month, so the small bathroom-sized bit of roof I need to do shouldn't be an issue.

If it goes well then I will use the remainder of the scaffold hire to do all of the back of the house. I think if I take my time and keep watching YT videos I'll be ok although there's always the prospect of discovering something I hadn't counted on, like a swarm of bees, or bats or something.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin

Hardly surprising eh?

I immediately thought "smoking with tobacco" - but the study excludes it. But it's hardly surprising - sitting about burning shit and breathing it in is bad for you. (And weed makes people sit about more, rather than run about playing football (or whatever)).
Postie still sends me a happy new year text.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I'm fucked then.
Got a mate who ditched the tobacco side of it. I won't tell him about this, because he'd just start up the tobacco again - and there's no point, just expense.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Anyone here done roofing before? I have decided due to a stupidly expensive quote that actually, I can do mine myself. Got a scaffolder to put that up next week, I have it for a month, so the small bathroom-sized bit of roof I need to do shouldn't be an issue.

If it goes well then I will use the remainder of the scaffold hire to do all of the back of the house. I think if I take my time and keep watching YT videos I'll be ok although there's always the prospect of discovering something I hadn't counted on, like a swarm of bees, or bats or something.
Noice. My builder is currently putting a new slate roof on for me. We had bats so we've had to use bituminous felt rather than the standard breathable under the batterns.

Use copper nails is the tip I have. Not galvanised / steel. (But then it depends what you're roofing with).

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I think if I take my time and keep watching YT videos

Gosforth Handyman
Rodian Builds (search through his build series)
Charlie DIYte

I've seen these guys doing that kind of stuff FYI

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Got a mate who ditched the tobacco side of it. I won't tell him about this, because he'd just start up the tobacco again - and there's no point, just expense.

I did buy an atomiser thing, but I actually quite like the taste, and the whole "ritual" of rolling a joint.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter

Hardly surprising eh?

It's not about not liking the outcome of the study, I just refuse to believe that study is 100% accurate given how shite most Americans health is anyway due to the poor quality of American foods. My nan has been using weed for decades for pain, she's 97 now, way above the average lifespan of people - never had a stroke or heart issues and eats healthy.

Had that study been done almost anywhere but America, It'd hold more water.

Users who are viewing this thread

• TdC
Top Bottom