SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

Wij

I am a FH squatter
I feel very similarly, but our involvement means that I'd like to see us resolve the situation permanently.

I.E. Instead of going around the world bombing other countries, the US & UK should pile into Israel, install a secular government and enforce secular rule until the inhabitents of that country are so far out of a cycle of violence that the idea of going back would be idiotic to them.

As it is - we're enablers of murderous religious bigotry in a country we are helping finance and protect.
We don’t finance Israel. You’re thinking of the US.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
We don’t finance Israel. You’re thinking of the US.
Protect? If we're spending $$$ fulfilling our role as a less-free US pawn on protecting Israel and it's interests then we are funding the cunt of a place.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Protect? If we're spending $$$ fulfilling our role as a less-free US pawn on protecting Israel and it's interests then we are funding the cunt of a place.
In brief. We aren't funding Israel.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Good luck but I have a spare brick wall here if you want to use it to bang your head (the one on your shoulders) against it.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Saying the same thing, whilst ignoring a pertnient argument, doesn't make you any righter.

(And apart from the defence budget spend, aid to Gaza and West Bank still counts as aid to Israel).

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Saying the same thing, whilst ignoring a pertnient argument, doesn't make you any righter.

(And apart from the defence budget spend, aid to Gaza and West Bank still counts as aid to Israel).
Our defence budget is our defence budget. Nothing to do with Israel.

So you’re saying we should stop sending aid to Palestinians now?

I can’t even be arsed.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Our defence budget is our defence budget. Nothing to do with Israel.
Bullshit. If we're spending it on Israel, that's aid.

And if we send money to feed Israelis - i.e. palestinians who live in apartheid Israel, then we're still sending money to Israel.

But it's a sideshow - if we're burning cash in Israel's interests, we're still burning cash. End of.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
vlcsnap-2024-02-15-21h10m18s369.png

vlcsnap-2024-02-15-21h20m16s041.png

The set designers for the John Wick prequel sure like Commodore computers. I have the same model, albeit in poorer condition, but strangely without the extremely high resolution green display they put on this one...

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
In hindsight, I think the C64 is the best looking mass-produced computer ever made.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
In hindsight, I think the C64 is the best looking mass-produced computer ever made.
Oi, don't dismiss my beloved ZX Spectrum!! Long live the Speccy!!!!!

Zarjazz

Identifies as a horologist.
Spakky.

What rubber-keyed cheap-ass nonsense.

RESPECT YOUR BEIGE MASTER!
Oi! Don't diss the Speccy. Twas my first computer as a young-un and I wrote my first computer program on one. Also it had the best version of Elite (for it's time). Yeah the keyboard was naff and was low spec as hell but it was cheap and gave poor kids like me access to a computer.

Many years later I ended up around a table with Sir Clive playing a regular weekly game of poker. Told him the C5 was a naff idea but he did good with the Spectrum.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Oi! Don't diss the Speccy. Twas my first computer as a young-un and I wrote my first computer program on one. Also it had the best version of Elite (for it's time). Yeah the keyboard was naff and was low spec as hell but it was cheap and gave poor kids like me access to a computer.

Many years later I ended up around a table with Sir Clive playing a regular weekly game of poker. Told him the C5 was a naff idea but he did good with the Spectrum.
Jeez, the C5 was a result of too much beer and drugs in a month. Never saw one in the flesh.

Tom

I am a FH squatter

I think the profile view of the Sharp MZ80k is a thing of beauty.

scrnli_16_02_2024_16-47-48.png

I have one in working order, it's a really well thought out machine.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Of course I get it now, micro = small. Same as you.
Just 'cos you North Town boys couldn't afford one!!!! (yes, I'm being rude and grumpy, I have a cold) ;)

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Just 'cos you North Town boys couldn't afford one!!!! (yes, I'm being rude and grumpy, I have a cold) ;)
All change here mate, the old flats are now being demolished and ground up. Only the shops/flats other side of North Lane have survived (for now I reckon).

You can be rude and grumpy you miserable short twat. :p

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
[Harry Potter on the phone]

"Yeah, Hermione? It's me, Harry. Umm... remember that time I caught your snitch? Well you may want to have your Chamber of Secrets checked out. It's possible I may have given you Hogwarts"

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Along similar lines of subscription services:

1. I wouldn't subscribe to save anything. What will I do? Look back at an Amazon delivery guy 6 months later handing me a package?

2. Ring is crap. The thing goes off about a minute after the guy at the door has rang. We switched back to the old fashioned ding-dong bell

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Watching Terminator 2. Forgot how enjoyable it is.

"I need your boots, your clothes and your motorcycle"

😁

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Don't laugh too much. Am up so thought I must have some crap on Sky Q I have not watched (recordings I have made) so I had a browse and am now watching a Channel 5 show on Air Fryers I recorded back in January.

WTF am I becoming? Knew I should not have moved my special videos.....

Shame the Channel 5 programs I've seen only feature the modern shit air fryers that do rubbish chips and cost more to run than a proper (gas) oven.

We've got two - a Ninja copy (which is rubbish) and a Tefal ActiFry (which is the air fryer of the gods). The Tefal gets hammered, the other one just sits on the side taking up space.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Shame the Channel 5 programs I've seen only feature the modern shit air fryers that do rubbish chips and cost more to run than a proper (gas) oven.

We've got two - a Ninja copy (which is rubbish) and a Tefal ActiFry (which is the air fryer of the gods). The Tefal gets hammered, the other one just sits on the side taking up space.
Ive got a Ninja, it can do so many different modes. Love it.

Zarjazz

Identifies as a horologist.
Ive got a Ninja, it can do so many different modes. Love it.
I just ordered one (admitted at the repeatedly pestering by my sister saying how useful they are). FML, I thought my mid-life crisis would at least involve a few months in Vegas. Not an air-fryer.

Users who are viewing this thread

• TdC
Top Bottom