SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

Wij

I am a FH squatter
He was being anti-semitic on twitter but claimed he couldn't actually be an anti-semite because black people are jewish actually.

Totally barking.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Started. Will have to watch tonight :)

Hope you've watched "Six Days To Live" - it's brilliant. I actually paid for it on amazon.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
One of the winners of some photo comp. Beautiful. "all humans are cunts" and so on.

_127039507_brent-stirton-wpy.jpg

Ndakasi's passing by Brent Stirton, South Africa

" Ndakasi, a mountain gorilla who was rescued as a two-month-old after her troop was brutally killed by a powerful charcoal mafia in the DRC's Virunga National Park. Ndakasi is in the arms of her rescuer and caregiver, Andre Bauma. "

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
The great thing about working from home is that I can see people trying to phone me, but because I forgot to divert my phone, I cannot answer them, only call them back.

I can see someone trying to phone me, over and over, and I know what it is about, and I am trying to piece together their monumental fuck up before I decide how to unfuck it. They don't know that I know.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Alex Jones has to pay almost $1,000,000,000 to Sandyhook families for calling it a hoax. Get fucked Alex Jones you utter hack.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber

Way more important than anything we've spoken about in the last 12 months.

The total loss is akin to the human population of Europe, the Americas, Africa, Oceania and China disappearing
Would maybe be a good start. There's too many humans. (But don't remove child support for second children eh?!)

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
How are you not a manic depressive?
When I die I'll have waved goodbye to the stupid humans that infest the planet and having no kids means I'm not wracked with worry for their future, or guilt about my contribution to the decline of the natural world.

:D

Why are you so arsed about me, rather than what we're doing? You're a teacher, you'll have kids - so why don't you focus on the important things?

old.Osy

No longer scrounging, still a bastard.
Because he shares frequently and endlessly ;)

You kid, but actively communicating and debating ideas keeps the psyche sane and anchored in reality. Not having kids is a choice - very few males regret it in their old age. Women however do, almost all of them on their deathbed, same regret.

See what I did there

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber

Users who are viewing this thread

• Top Bottom