Staff member
FH Subscriber
PET 2001-8
TRS-80
VIC-20
C64
Amiga A500
PC

Yes we were mostly a Commodore household. I still have the Amiga, the others were sold but I have bought "them" from Ebay. Still looking for a good value TRS-80 but a lot of vintage computers go for silly money now.

My sister has just moved house after her husband passed away a few years back and had put their old BBC Micro up on gumtree for £30 - I was horrified!! She pulled the ad and I now have it here, albeit still in a box waiting for some attention.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
The CUB monitors for those are now really expensive.

I heard that - I am gonna need some kind of adapter plug, right? I do have a spare more modern monitor but unsure of my options, advice welcome old bean (face) ;)

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
You know how they separate the men from the boys in the navy ?
With a crowbar.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
I heard that - I am gonna need some kind of adapter plug, right? I do have a spare more modern monitor but unsure of my options, advice welcome old bean (face) ;)

You'll need either an old analogue TV (pre-digital) or a modern TV with composite/component inputs.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
It's the fact that he fucked someone he brought up since she was four.

Icky, but not illegal. Maybe it's not full banjo - but it's certainly a Ukulele.

:)

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Genuine guy. Got one heck of an impressive family name:

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
I'm not making a fuss about the heat...but it was bloody hot today. 38° I think in London. Gonna be even warmer tomorrow they reckon.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
I'm not making a fuss about the heat...but it was bloody hot today. 38° I think in London. Gonna be even warmer tomorrow they reckon.

27 degrees here at almost midnight.

Fucked.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Currently 24 in London - just gone midnight. Crazy. 41 expected tomorrow
I worked too long today - felt a little unwell. 8 ice lollies later I felt a bit better - oink !

Access Denied

It was like that when I got here...
I work in a factory now, 3 machines that produce rolls of plastic and the t-dies run at 200 degrees. Metal building, lots of heat. On night shifts this week and it was 29 in there at 01:30 this morning, even with the wind that kicked up at some point. Doubt it'll be any different tonight!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom