SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Put your Haribo Starmix in the fridge for a few hours.
Turns a Gold Bear into a Cold Bear

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Canadian woman lays 18 feet long unbroken turd in supermarket aisle in protest against food packaging

Nice.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Felt like I had similar this morning. Ate loads yesterday.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Never pick up a newspaper lying on a hotel toilet floor.

True story. This is going back maybe 40 years. An uncle of mine needed a crap and went into a hotel to lay an egg. He took his newspaper with him. Just before he finished, he placed the newspaper on the floor (opened just before the middle pages), and dropped a log on the right hand page. Then carefully closed the newpaper before finishing and leaving.

He decided not to stay to hear the next poor unsuspecting user of the cubicle pick up the paper only to discover a fresh jobby staring at him ...

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Cut him loose and you betray all the people in that country who don't think like him. You've more influence on countries inside than outside.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Cut him loose and you betray all the people in that country who don't think like him. You've more influence on countries inside than outside.
People made the same argument about continuing to trade and maintain cultural ties with Russia after 2008 and that didn’t work out.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
People made the same argument about continuing to trade and maintain cultural ties with Russia after 2008 and that didn’t work out.
EU membership means his people are protected by the ECHR and ECJ - the rulings of which Hungary have to abide by. They're losing billions in subsidy already. It's not the same situation as Russia at all really.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber

Embattle

FH is my second home
People being asked to exercise common sense. Although I was amazed to find an office in our building with the door wide open and the aircon on full blast when it was 39c, because they were thick.

Quite a few people tend to have the window down with the air con on in their cars as well.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
People being asked to exercise common sense. Although I was amazed to find an office in our building with the door wide open and the aircon on full blast when it was 39c, because they were thick.
How about open freezers in supermarkets? They should be banned outright.

I agree - it is sometimes some people being thick. However it's more about legislating for the obvious. If you're selling fridges to Tescos and Morrisons and they have a choice between something hugely wasteful but nice and easy for the customer experience and something where people have to open doors then companies are always going to choose the better customer experience - because they're at war with their competitors - and people vote with their feet.

If you level the playing field through legislation and say "no you fuckers, you can't compete on simply wasting energy" then they'll all fall in line. Voluntary doesn't cut it.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Lidl are good for that to be fair, or at least our local one is. All the fridges and freezers are closed. The COOP is the same, except for the milk section.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Quite a few people tend to have the window down with the air con on in their cars as well.

I do all the time in the BMW as using A/C or no makes next to no difference to fuel consumption.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
I do all the time in the BMW as using A/C or no makes next to no difference to fuel consumption.

It uses roughly as much as the exrtra drag, caused by having your window down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom