SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
The guy's a bellend on so many levels. It's got fuck all to do with freedom of speech or "unlocking Twitter's potential", he's just a megalomaniacal twat who wants to pull strings.

rather him than the woke nutters that run Twitter currently tbh... they encourage bullying, doxxing and straight up cancel culture. If he can change that even as bit, reckon i'd prefer Elon tbfh.

Embattle

FH is my second home
I've never used Twitter and have little intention to but as I said somewhere else, I find it hysterical that people would use this purchase as a sign of genius and how a person gets things done but I mean how hard can it be to accept $44bn for something that has never made a profit?

I can't help but feel the need for people to keep using the word woke just seems to help undermine their following point even when the majority of that point may well be valid.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Cute but misleading. The 'private company' argument was only used as a counter to people who misread the first amendment to claim that companies have a legal duty to host any old bullshit claims. The same people who made this argument also, perfectly consistently, criticised the previous billionaire weirdo for his inconsistent moderation policies so would be completely at liberty to do the same for the new billionaire weirdo in charge.

Especially since the new weirdo seems to be perfectly happy to close down the 'free speech' of people who annoy him.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Musk had said he is going to bring in user authentication & stop bots which i'm all for. Will be interesting to see how it goes.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Hope Not Hate are going after him in a big way, revealing his hidden assets (in his wife's name, who he divorced but not really).

Anyhow can anyone identify the value of this Zener Diode please because I'm trying to fix an old Commodore CRT and this is slowing me down. It's a 1084ST and there are no circuit diagrams online, anywhere.

PXL_20220426_124005253.jpg

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Cute but misleading. The 'private company' argument was only used as a counter to people who misread the first amendment to claim that companies have a legal duty to host any old bullshit claims. The same people who made this argument also, perfectly consistently, criticised the previous billionaire weirdo for his inconsistent moderation policies so would be completely at liberty to do the same for the new billionaire weirdo in charge.

Especially since the new weirdo seems to be perfectly happy to close down the 'free speech' of people who annoy him.

Probably would have been easier to just type "REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" :)

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Probably would have been easier to just type "REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" :)
It would but that would have missed all the bits where I was correct.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Honestly, fuck twitter. You cannot curate free speech. Either you have it or you don't.

*The only time people should be banned is for inciting criminality. Not for expressing their opinion. Challenge it, or ignore it.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
But then who decides what 'inciting' means? Rabbit holes.
QAnon calling Democrats and film stars satanic pedophiles who fuck then eat babies. If people believe that, why wouldn't they attack them? Feels like an incitement to me.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
First day out after 6 weeks in a cage due to a broken leg. Back in his favourite spot on my desk.20220426_164301.jpg

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Then challenge them in court. I am pretty sure there are laws against such bollocks.
There are millions of them. And about half of them aren't real. How do you prosecute a sock-puppet?

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Just got back from our holiday in the US. Had a great time and have learned two things; the US is now more expensive than Europe, and Manhattan smells entirely of weed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom