SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Is it normal for a car to have to have it's low tyre pressure monitor recalibrated after fitting new tyres?

My went off today after having new tyres put on yesterday, obviously im going to check anyway but I just wondered if that was a possibly.

VW polo if that makes any difference.

Gwadien

I would get them to check it out. Was it Kwik-Fit?

I'm gonna blow them up after work and then reset the warning light and if it still is weird I'll go take them back.

And nah, local dudes.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Is it normal for a car to have to have it's low tyre pressure monitor recalibrated after fitting new tyres?

My went off today after having new tyres put on yesterday, obviously im going to check anyway but I just wondered if that was a possibly.

Probably

Embattle

FH is my second home

Yes it can happen.

Gwadien

Drove home after going past a rammed petrol station, was fine doesn't seem to be deflated at all.

I fucking hate those sensors. They've cost me at least £5 on filling tyres up

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
We've only gone and picked the keys up to the new house today :D seller has left us loads of documentation, including the original mortgage from 1937! 535 quid!!! Wish we'd paid that.

Oh, and we have a bar.

IMG-20220128-WA0000.jpeg

Bodhi

How is that fridge powered?

It's plugged into one of the sockets behind it. Seems to be a couple free for a PerfectDraft and a sound system as well.

Aye our neighbors are going to freaking love us :D

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
My kitten keeps bringing me back leaves from the garden. Leaves them on my desk.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
20220129_091548.jpg

They've chopped his tree back, have to with apple every now and again, but I will have some great firewood once it has seasoned.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
It is, but it hasn't been looked after properly in decades. It's the last tree left from the orchard that used to be there, pre-war.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Beef Wellington for tea, made sure the butcher gave me a steak too much, for my lunch.

Cat had a bit too.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber

Interesting Mr Whitshaw. Sometimes, when I see gay actors playing straight men, I think "I don't believe you" too.

Maybe it's because they're bad actors, rather than because they're straight tho?

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
We've only gone and picked the keys up to the new house today :D seller has left us loads of documentation, including the original mortgage from 1937! 535 quid!!! Wish we'd paid that.

Oh, and we have a bar.

View attachment 45672
Congrats, great feeling picking up the keys to your first house. Not such a great feeling finding the million things wrong with it lol but all part of the experience!

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Got to start getting yourself some tools together, along with the skills to use them.

Bodhi

Not bad, that fridge good for the elements though?

It looks to be a proper outdoor one with a lock on it and is well sheltered by the wall behind. House has been empty all winter and it's still working, so should be reet.

Congrats, great feeling picking up the keys to your first house. Not such a great feeling finding the million things wrong with it lol but all part of the experience!

Haha yes we aren't looking forward to the first bit going wrong and realising we can't just call the landlord and ask him to fix it. Previous owner spent a bit of cash on new boiler and a few other bits, so far the most we're looking at is a LOT of decorating. They loved wallpaper, but didn't hang it very well, so that's going.

Got to start getting yourself some tools together, along with the skills to use them.

Already bought a tool box to keep all the ones I had already in the same place (for once) and am spending far too much time in B n Q. First job is to drill some holes to fit the Nest Doorbell - what's the worse that could happen?

Tom

I am a FH squatter
If I can offer a little bit of advice. If you find something that's not very good, don't try to wallpaper over it, or hide it, or bodge it. Take a deep breath and rip it out before you make the place nice. You'll save money in the long run.

Applies particularly accurately to poor plastering. Just seal the room off and tear it out.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Came out of the bathroom
"You look happy"
"I did a big poo"
She shook her head and walked away.
"What ?!"

There isn't much left in my life I'm allowed to be proud of
- Wearing the same underpants for 2 or 3 days: ("oh Jesus, change your underwear !")
- Proudly sporting various food stains down my hoody: ("put that thing in the wash")
- Scratching my balls (even when people come over): ("Don't do that")

I draw a line at doing a big poo. You can't take that from me.
From my cold dead hands.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom