SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

SilverHood

FH is my second home
We moved to the UK just around the time Freeserve was launching, so that's what we used, until we got a deal for unlimited BT internet on our second landline.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
AOL wasn't our first, but its the first I remember. Used to love the chat rooms, particularly the trivia ones.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
NTL around Manchester took over from Nynex. I still have people emailing me on my old ntlworld email address, even though I haven't used it in about 10 years. And I still can't get Virgin to turn the damn thing off, it won't even do an autoresponse to tell people the email is no longer in use.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
It's all the same bollocks, we are all the same except when we aren't.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
AOL wasn't our first, but its the first I remember. Used to love the chat rooms, particularly the trivia ones.

Ah youth. I actually worked for fucking CompuServe...(CS forums were way better than AOL's)

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
It's all the same bollocks, we are all the same except when we aren't.
Especially in this case when the primary definition is the belief in a specific religion.

They may frown on marrying outside of judaism, and there are now genetic traits that can trace them, but it doesn't make them a separate race, despite there being many political advantages if they can be labelled as such.

DaGaffer

Sorry Maureen, Ben Kingsley isn't black, but Golda Meir?

Yeah right.

Oh its so fucking tedious isn't it? Seems to be the cause du jour amongst Jewish actors at the moment; Sarah Silverman was babbling about "the lived Jewish experience" the other week. Fuck off. Its called "acting" luvvie.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Eddie Redmayne apologised for playing a trans character. It’s laughable.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
OK. Off-colour jokes aside* I actually posted once in the guardian comments on an article about Ming the Merciless invoking Yellow Peril - the Guardian calls the film overtly racist- so I made a staunch, intellectual defence in as dispassionate a language I could muster.

So the post was removed. I never posted on the grauniad again as they clearly don't like well-argued alternative opinions. :eek:

*I actually feel bad for making those clear jokes. Really! That sucks balls. Fuck modern life :(

Ormorof

FH is my second home

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I wonder if Maureen Lipman will be apologising for the white characters they have played?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Gal Gadot is going to be playing Cleopatra and theres outrage she isn't Egyptian, what an absurd world we live in
You got a link? I wonder if it's a reaction with people pushing back?

I also wonder if they're going to film the scene where Cleopatra fellates 100 roman soldiers in one night. I'd pay to see that.

DaGaffer

You got a link? I wonder if it's a reaction with people pushing back?

I also wonder if they're going to film the scene where Cleopatra fellates 100 roman soldiers in one night. I'd pay to see that.

Its been in the news for ages with the usual We wuz kings bollocks from the Afrocentrists and everyone who's ever read a book pointing out Cleopatra was an inbred Greek....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom