SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Life hack No. 412,711.
Category: Paper Cuts / Finger tips
Just smear a thin coating of white PVA glue over the cut.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Give me an Atari ST version and I will snatch their hands off.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Some great games in that list.

• Alien Breed 3D
  • Alien Breed: Special Edition '92
  • Another World
  • Arcade Pool
  • ATR: All Terrain Racing
  • Battle Chess
  • Cadaver
  • California Games
  • The Chaos Engine
  • Dragons Breath
  • F-16 Combat Pilot
  • Kick Off 2
  • The Lost Patrol
  • Paradroid 90
  • Pinball Dreams
  • Project-X: Special Edition '93
  • Qwak
  • The Sentinel
  • Simon the Sorcerer
  • Speedball 2: Brutal Deluxe
  • Stunt Car Racer
  • Super Cars II
  • Titus the Fox
  • Worms: The Director's Cut
Another World, Battle Chess, California Games, F-16, Paradroid, Pinball Dreams (worth it alone), Simon the Sorcerer, Stunt Car Racer, Speedball 2 - all superb games. I still have my original A500 so I won't be buying one.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Word of the day: lubricious

(1) offensively displaying or intended to arouse sexual desire.
(2) slippery with oil

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
True @Gwadien - but they're going to let this go ahead at a major tourist spot which is also a site of special scientific interest, which is fucking crazy:

We're supposed to be saving the planet by producing renewables, not fucking it.

The proposals will devastate the seabird population, have a incredibly detrimental visual and physical impact on the area and make it too dangerous for amenity. And I hope some activists get very violent over it tbh.

Wind farms out to sea? No problems.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
I guess the North Welsh don't care because they don't want tourists coming anyway.

weirdos.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
A Jew suing labour because she's been labelled an antisemite said:
the existence of the state of Israel is a racist endeavour and I am an antiracist Jew

Oh dear oh dear.

Ho ho ho Labour. Maybe you need to look again at the bullshit IHRA definition of antisemitism. Maybe even re-admit Corbyn eh?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I would have no problem with the Atlantic Array, which would be visible from north Devon.
I don't think we can afford not to cover our seas in wind farms.

They can be a net benefit environmentally - they can provide reef areas for fish to breed whilst providing clean energy. They don't fuck up the landscape like onshore farms (which are a much bigger visual and physical disturbance) and they're cheap as chips.

We can't produce power without some sort of visual impact. Doing it miles offshore makes fully logical sense on multiple fronts.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Oh dear oh dear.

Ho ho ho Labour. Maybe you need to look again at the bullshit IHRA definition of antisemitism. Maybe even re-admit Corbyn eh?

How many times does it need to be said, Anti-Zionism, or Anti-Israel, are not synonyms for Anti-Semitism, despite the Israeli government claiming otherwise.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
How many times does it need to be said, Anti-Zionism, or Anti-Israel, are not synonyms for Anti-Semitism, despite the Israeli government claiming otherwise.

It's become even more complex; if you dislike Israel you not only are a holocaust denier, you also like Corbyn which means you also like Piers.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Does anyone run a usb-connected thermometer for any reason?

I'm just sat here idly thinking how fucking cold it is and I'd like to know *how* cold it is. But it seems a bit of a waste of cash...

dysfunction

FH is my second home

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
You didnt say that! You said you wanted to know how cold it was.
Other than "fucking cold" this is true. And I could always get a therm-o-meter. That much is obvious. I figured the "USB" component would hint that something more useable was desireable.

But for each additional blanket I layer upon myself my temperature measurement desires reduce in intensity by 30% ;)

dysfunction

FH is my second home
Other than "fucking cold" this is true. And I could always get a therm-o-meter. That much is obvious. I figured the "USB" component would hint that something more useable was desireable.

But for each additional blanket I layer upon myself my temperature measurement desires reduce in intensity by 30% ;)

Well I did wonder why you would need a USB one if all you wanted was to know the temperature...hence my suggestion

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom