SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
IT guy is moving offices and having a clear-out. Going to make myself a filthy media centre/home PC.

SilverHood

FH is my second home
very interesting indeed. was about 20 mins in before I decided I had to post it :)

I have that one saved, and I watch it every couple of years. I send it to friends moving to the USA too. The scariest part is that there's so many laws and regulations that no one really can be sure they're not breaking any. The Bloomberg newsletter I get every day (Matt Levine's Money Stuff) jokes that in the US, everything that happens is securities fraud, because the law is so vague.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Huh.

Reminds me of humans.

It's mad, the village shouldn't have let it get that bad, they should have started shooting the monkeys the moment they started doing it because it was inevitable they'd turn on children when they were done with the dogs.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
It's mad, the village shouldn't have let it get that bad, they should have started shooting the monkeys the moment they started doing it because it was inevitable they'd turn on children when they were done with the dogs.

Did you actually read the article? It sounds like the villagers and local officials have been trying to stop it but if the monkeys come in from the forest that's a lot easier said than done.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Also how is it inevitable they'd start snatching kids? Sounds like a completely unprecedented situation.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Billy Connolly is my fave comic. I would love to have seen him live on stage.

("I think I'll go and annoy that spider" LMAO :ROFLMAO: )

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Billy Connolly is my fave comic. I would love to have seen him live on stage.

("I think I'll go and annoy that spider" LMAO :ROFLMAO: )

Saw him loads of times, including his farewell tour after his Parkinson's diagnosis a few years ago (which was a bit melancholy tbh). My Dad used to buy his records when I was a nipper and I'd listen to them when he wasn't in. I think I learned my entire swearing vocabulary from Billy Connolly records.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Top Bottom