SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
The lorry disputed the claim, suuuuuccccckssssssssssssssss :(

It will likely end up 50/50, they will probably write off your car because it's less fuss to them. Even though your car, mechanically, will be fine.

Sucks, but that's insurance.

Also, get a dashcam.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
lol

It's 2021. Nearly October. Wales is going to "start taking climate change projections" into planning. They're going to start - and the rest of the UK isn't there yet!

Wowzers, we're shit.

Interesting just how much of the north wales coast is going to go under. I was stealing some sand off the sea which is going to go underwater between Llandudno and the Orme last night so I can wang it in a dust bath for the chickens ;)

Wij

I am a FH squatter
lol

It's 2021. Nearly October. Wales is going to "start taking climate change projections" into planning. They're going to start - and the rest of the UK isn't there yet!

Wowzers, we're shit.

Interesting just how much of the north wales coast is going to go under. I was stealing some sand off the sea which is going to go underwater between Llandudno and the Orme last night so I can wang it in a dust bath for the chickens ;)
I like Llandudno :(

Tom

I am a FH squatter
nice wish i had your skill with electronics. Its fun but i can never get my head arpund the maths involved..

I wouldn't say I'm skilled, you just have to know the basics and be methodical. Helps to be able to obtain service manuals and schematics online too. Sometimes faults are easy, other times....

Tom

I am a FH squatter
What makes me laugh is how he says he mightn't be able to control himself if he finds out who did it. What's he going to do? He's an old fat man who probably struggles to open a jar of pickles.

I see it a lot on the roads, furious completely unfit men with beetroot faces who haven't been in a fight since they were eating crayons.

Howard Cox is a wanker anyway. Hates electric cars, thinks petrol should be cheaper, wants more cars on the road, hates walking and cycling, thinks climate change is nonsense, sucks Boris's cock in his dreams. Hopefully, one day he'll get so angry about something that the right blood vessel will burst and silence him for good.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
What makes me laugh is how he says he mightn't be able to control himself if he finds out who did it. What's he going to do? He's an old fat man who probably struggles to open a jar of pickles.

I see it a lot on the roads, furious completely unfit men with beetroot faces who haven't been in a fight since they were eating crayons.

Howard Cox is a wanker anyway. Hates electric cars, thinks petrol should be cheaper, wants more cars on the road, hates walking and cycling, thinks climate change is nonsense, sucks Boris's cock in his dreams. Hopefully, one day he'll get so angry about something that the right blood vessel will burst and silence him for good.

And he uses the phrase 'woke'

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Meh. At least it's descriptive of something. It's the rest of the shit he talks that's the problem :)

What does it mean then? Because as far as I'm concerned it's mainly used as a misused term of anyone that isn't right wing.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
It's used as a term used by some for generally stupid, left leaning people that talk the talk on twitter and like to shout about (a thing) but do absolutely nothing about it. Often that rainclouds are misogynistic or something or other

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
it's a crime to have a boiler?? OMG!!111
Nah - I meant in the usage in the terms "criminal lack of action" - it was a pop at the Tories.

We've known about the requirement to insulate for decades. Under the tories we've gone backwards, not forwards.

It's why the protest group is disrupting things. I know it's not "against the law" - but that's kind of the point. We should be legislating, but aren't.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Actually - I'll amend that - we should have been legislating in the 1950s, 1960's, ...... definitely 90's (absolutely clear what we needed to do in the 90's - but we started the IPCC to kick the can down the road and give governments science to hide behind) ... 2000's, 2010's... but didn't...

....and still aren't.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Actually - I'll amend that - we should have been legislating in the 1950s, 1960's, ...... definitely 90's (absolutely clear what we needed to do in the 90's - but we started the IPCC to kick the can down the road and give governments science to hide behind) ... 2000's, 2010's... but didn't...

....and still aren't.
So not just a tory issue. BUt a labour one as well for the 13 years from 1997. 🤪

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Nah - I meant in the usage in the terms "criminal lack of action" - it was a pop at the Tories.

We've known about the requirement to insulate for decades. Under the tories we've gone backwards, not forwards.

It's why the protest group is disrupting things. I know it's not "against the law" - but that's kind of the point. We should be legislating, but aren't.

Yes we are. All new builds have to be insulated, by law. Several years ago you could get a well publicised grant for it, we did with our roof.

They could make it a legal requirement that all older homes get insulated but that just wouldn't work in any sort of reality for all sorts of obvious reasons.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
They could make it a legal requirement that all older homes get insulated but that just wouldn't work in any sort of reality for all sorts of obvious reasons.
Apart from it does work, isn't cheap, but cheaper than bringing online new nuclear in p/kwh saved and is a requirement if we're going to beat this, is mandatory - not an option.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom