SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

Tom

I am a FH squatter
I don't think the hours, sleeping in a cab, being forced to wait in compounds while paperwork is sorted out, being stuck regularly in queues of traffic, etc......I don't think that's easy. Sounds fucking horrible to me.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I don't think the hours, sleeping in a cab, being forced to wait in compounds while paperwork is sorted out, being stuck regularly in queues of traffic, etc......I don't think that's easy. Sounds fucking horrible to me.
Yes. That's obviously a given - and something I've already spelled out very clearly.
It's "hard" being a minimum wage care-home worker. You work in shitty conditions for minimum pay with wanky bosses and regularly get assaulted by your alzheimers-suffering residents. One of my best friend's missus' was one for 30 years. I know absolutely that it's "hard" - in terms of "it's a tough job"
Difference betwen hard and rough.

But for some reason people get all pissy when the obvious is pointed out.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
When he reverts his sexchange it will be better.

Still shit, just not so awkward.

Embattle

FH is my second home
Secret Lab is increasing its prices from 27-09-2021 by 10% worldwide, Freight Rate Index up 600% since 2019 and aluminium and steel have increased by 60%.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter

I haven't watched it since Peter Capaldi was the Doctor tbh.. I think I watched 1 episode of Jodie Whittaker (spelling?) and it was utter shite. Christopher Eccelston, David Tennant and Matt Smith are still my fav of the modern doctors - out of those three? probably Matt Smith. It's a shame Christopher Eccelston didn't stick around longer, he left because he didn't like the atmosphere on the set apparently/he felt bullied sometimes.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Of course, the answer is "yes" :)

You seen what they're apparently offering HGV drivers atm? some companies offering up to £78,000 per year for HGV drivers atm. Fruit pickers in high demand too, £30 per hour for some places.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I haven't watched it since Peter Capaldi was the Doctor tbh.. I think I watched 1 episode of Jodie Whittaker (spelling?) and it was utter shite. Christopher Eccelston, David Tennant and Matt Smith are still my fav of the modern doctors - out of those three? probably Matt Smith. It's a shame Christopher Eccelston didn't stick around longer, he left because he didn't like the atmosphere on the set apparently/he felt bullied sometimes.
They completely dropped the ball with Whittaker, I had high hopes as there were 3 companions that
maybe they might do something sharp like over time each of them turns out to be one of the Founders of Gallifrey (Rassilon / Omega / The Other?). Nope, just a pile of shit, making regeneration to be as meaningless as drinking a cup of tea and "oh look, the boy can ride a bike now, wouldn't nan be proud" so all in all absolute bollocks.
Be interesting to see if this is the Beeb crying for him to come back or him crawling back to a spotlight to get back from the shadows

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
They completely dropped the ball with Whittaker, I had high hopes as there were 3 companions that
maybe they might do something sharp like over time each of them turns out to be one of the Founders of Gallifrey (Rassilon / Omega / The Other?). Nope, just a pile of shit, making regeneration to be as meaningless as drinking a cup of tea and "oh look, the boy can ride a bike now, wouldn't nan be proud" so all in all absolute bollocks.
Be interesting to see if this is the Beeb crying for him to come back or him crawling back to a spotlight to get back from the shadows

They basically went full woke/virtue signal mode.. and that's kinda shit tbh. They should have kept the doctor male, if anything, they should have reached out to someone like Idris Elba, he'd have made a great Doctor I reckon.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
They basically went full woke/virtue signal mode.. and that's kinda shit tbh. They should have kept the doctor male, if anything, they should have reached out to someone like Idris Elba, he'd have made a great Doctor I reckon.
I don't particularly care if the doctor is female. The world didn't end when the master became Missy. What went wrong under Chibnall is that it was a badly written fucking mess.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I don't particularly care if the doctor is female. The world didn't end when the master became Missy. What went wrong under Chibnall is that it was a badly written fucking mess.
Possibly because Chibnall and the BBC were more interested in woke-ing the fucking thing up than focussing on tight and interesting storylines.

"Oh look, Female Master!" Yes, whatever, is the story any good?

"Oh look! Never again will we comission an all-male comedy vehicle." Well done - you've just banned Monty Python.

Creativity is creativity. It must be a horrible mental block to have to double check that everything is ethnically or gender "allowable" before you submit it to for assessment under the new puritanism. Previously lazer-focus would be "does it make me laugh" not "does it make me laugh, and have the requisite race and gender balance written in authentic fashion"...

Edit: Don't really care. I no longer watch any BBC output. All the comedy has lost it's edge, most of the dramas are about the po-po and everything looks like it's been designed by comittee. The only thing I look for are science and nature documentaries and the sky at night (which is also woke-d up - but at the end of the day, science is science and the idea of the programme is to induce enthusiasm for real-life subjects so it's actually a good thing (apart from the fact that they're crying all the time about the sattelite launches by private companies that are stealing our view of the night sky).

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Possibly because Chibnall and the BBC were more interested in woke-ing the fucking thing up than focussing on tight and interesting storylines.

"Oh look! Never again will we comission an all-male comedy vehicle." Well done - you've just banned Monty Python.

Creativity is creativity. It must be a horrible mental block to have to double check that everything is ethnically or gender "allowable" before you submit it to for assessment under the new puritanism. Previously lazer-focus would be "does it make me laugh" not "does it make me laugh, and have the requisite race and gender balance written in authentic fashion"...

Edit: Don't really care. I no longer watch any BBC output. All the comedy has lost it's edge, most of the dramas are about the po-po and everything looks like it's been designed by comittee. The only thing I look for are science and nature documentaries and the sky at night (which is also woke-d up - but at the end of the day, science is science and the idea of the programme is to induce enthusiasm for real-life subjects so it's actually a good thing (apart from the fact that they're crying all the time about the sattelite launches by private companies that are stealing our view of the night sky).
If you have 5 hours and can forgive the guy being a bit irritating then this is a very good analysis of what Chibnall-era does wrong :)

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8_A7n83Rh0

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
If you have 5 hours and can forgive the guy being a bit irritating then this is a very good analysis of what Chibnall-era does wrong :)
Thanks - but I haven't even bothered watching them, so I don't think I'll bother spending five hours of analysis on the thing I got bored of ;)

Edit: Just watched the intro. Now I want to watch it :eek:

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber

The female Master was far more interesting and better written than the female Doctor.

Speaking of the master, the only good point of the entire current series was how Sacha Dhawan played the role despite the shit material, his "Spy MASTER!" line was great

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mSdk_H-JuE

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Benefits of not having kids number 126: I have decided I am going for a hike and a camp tomorrow. Going to be a nice day and raining later on. Back Tuesday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom