SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
It will be abused.

Criminals will likely come up with a counter, a system where entering a particular wrong code wipes the data and then bricks the phone, or something.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
It will be abused.

Criminals will likely come up with a counter, a system where entering a particular wrong code wipes the data and then bricks the phone, or something.

I would imagine there are commercially available apps and apks that do that already.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Just booked a big holiday for the kids for next Spring (hopefully everything should be normal by then), doing Universal and Disney etc. However, we're going to have a few days in NYC and my missus is taking my daughter to a Broadway show. So, what is there in NY to help me entertain my son while the girls are off watching Hamilton? He's 10 and he likes his games, and we'll probably have had more comic book stuff than we know what to do with by then. Thoughts?

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Just booked a big holiday for the kids for next Spring (hopefully everything should be normal by then), doing Universal and Disney etc. However, we're going to have a few days in NYC and my missus is taking my daughter to a Broadway show. So, what is there in NY to help me entertain my son while the girls are off watching Hamilton? He's 10 and he likes his games, and we'll probably have had more comic book stuff than we know what to do with by then. Thoughts?
Im sure you can hire bikes or something in central park if its nice.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Im sure you can hire bikes or something in central park if its nice.

Absolutely - that's good fun, but steeper than I expected ;) @DaGaffer I would actually recommend trying to persuade your lad to go and see Hamilton too (I appreciate it may be too late for get that organised) - it is absolutely stunning as a show. Errr - Empire state is good (and challenging if you hate heights....) .... I'll try to think of more!

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
It doesn't matter what we believe. It's what the people of Belarus believe.

It's exactly what the Tory press machine do, well, with a bit more wheeling out of people under duress ofc.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
How many times will they put this guy in front of cameras before they realise it doesn't change what people think or believe:

It's not intended to convince anyone who doesn't already want to believe. It just gives the 'anti-imperialist' crowd a few talking points.

The main reason though is as a message to other potential dissidents. 'This is what we can do. Do you think he'd be doing this if we hadn't done some really nasty shit to him and/or his family?'

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Didn't really do kid stuff when I was in NYC but maybe go around some of the places that have been in the films if he's into his superheros: New York Super Hero Tour

Also places like this: https://www.midtowncomics.com/timesquarestore

Lego store at the Rockefeller Center as well maybe?

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
The in-laws gave us a strand of cat-nip plant for us to plant which was pretty much dead. We planted it to just see what would happen. It has now grown and overtaken most of the flower bed... The one up side? We now get lots of bees so we're like... Saving the world? The purple thing below.

IMG_20210615_101158.jpg

NB: One of our cats is now perpetually high on catnip.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
I made the mistake of buying treats with catnip in, dreamies sort of things, I am now my cats dealer, he won't leave me alone.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Our dogs are the same with:

They go nuts even if I say the word, they come up to me at regular times in the day to get one.
God yeah fucking hell. My dog loves all food but he goes mad for these in particular.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin

Pretty much everyone said at the time that windows 10 would not be the final windows, hardly a shock

I mean I guess there's always going to be OS updates that are pretty essential and have to be done from scratch.

But sure, they probably don't have to be this regular.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Yeah, but why did they even claim it at the time?

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber

Bit of a smackdown from the Guardian lol.

Shame they got Neil Oliver, he did some cracking docs.

But...the Guardians opinion on anything need to be basically thrown in the bin, as much as a source claiming to be non-woke or whatever :)

Moriath

I am a FH squatter

Bit of a smackdown from the Guardian lol.
They been smacked down a lot in twitter with people barraging companies that advertise on the channel to get them to remove their branding etc.

i dont think it will last long.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Shame they got Neil Oliver, he did some cracking docs.

But...the Guardians opinion on anything need to be basically thrown in the bin, as much as a source claiming to be non-woke or whatever :)

Lots of anti-lockdown peeps working there apparently, including Neil Oliver.

But yeah, I am taking it with a pinch of salt, but they do seem to have an agenda, which is never good for a 'news' channel.

Andrew Neil presented it as the 'people's news' not the 'media's news' which I would assume means they don't do hysteria, but then I saw a banner of 'FREEDOM DAY IS CANCELLED'

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Lots of anti-lockdown peeps working there apparently, including Neil Oliver.

But yeah, I am taking it with a pinch of salt, but they do seem to have an agenda, which is never good for a 'news' channel.

Andrew Neil presented it as the 'people's news' not the 'media's news' which I would assume means they don't do hysteria, but then I saw a banner of 'FREEDOM DAY IS CANCELLED'
Seems a bit 'WE ARE UNBIASED... LIKE FOX NEWS!!!'

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Cunts, round em up, stick them in the funny farm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom