SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
I have staff, my mum looks after it, she lives next door!

Access Denied

It was like that when I got here...
I live just over 60 miles away from my mum as the crow flies. Well over 100 by road and our relationship is better now than it ever was when we were closer to each other.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
The new cunt is even more of a right wing fanatic.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
The new cunt is even more of a right wing fanatic.

Yeah, it's a bit of a weird situation that the leftists/centrists/arabists have put theirselves into, because surely if this guy starts doing some right wing stuff they won't even need the support of the people that they've joined up with as Likud would back them?

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Yeah, it's a bit of a weird situation that the leftists/centrists/arabists have put theirselves into, because surely if this guy starts doing some right wing stuff they won't even need the support of the people that they've joined up with as Likud would back them?
Much easier to get this cunt out that the other who was there 12 years. Just hope the other one fucks off in the mean time.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
So my sister and her family moved to a new house last week. And my brother in law who is usually very thorough about his internet completely forgot to check if there was fiber in the house, and there wasn't. So very embarrassed and annoyed he dug out his old ADSL modem and asked my niece to go look for a Telephone jack (it's one of these in Sweden):

telefonjack.jpg

Her immediate and very confused response were: The hell is a phone jack??

The rest of us felt so very old right then... :)

Oh and the house didn't have one of those either because telephone landlines are (is?) getting phased out. So the landlord didn't keep them when they renovated the house haha. :D

But they also didn't think to install fiber at the same time.. >.<

So now they have to survive on wireless internet and wait until this autumn before they get fiber installed. :)

Ormorof

FH is my second home
So my sister and her family moved to a new house last week. And my brother in law who is usually very thorough about his internet completely forgot to check if there was fiber in the house, and there wasn't. So very embarrassed and annoyed he dug out his old ADSL modem and asked my niece to go look for a Telephone jack (it's one of these in Sweden):

View attachment 44407

Oh and the house didn't have one of those either because telephone landlines are (is?) getting phased out. So the landlord didn't keep them when they renovated the house haha. :D

So now they have to survive on wireless internet and wait until this autumn before they get fiber installed. :)

Im considering ditching the fiber connection as i get free unlimited 5G from work and tower is a stones throw away, that an option?

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
4G is still ropey round here, let alone 5G. Half the time my reception is so bad I have to use wifi calling on mobile.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin

View attachment 44407

Ultimate first world problems :D

Access Denied

It was like that when I got here...

thats a load of shite.

wouldnt work in america as you are allowed to not incriminate yourself with the 5th.

Don't see how that would work in Ireland either. What are they gonna do, torture the information out of you?

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Don't see how that would work in Ireland either. What are they gonna do, torture the information out of you?
I guess it will be an offence not to tell them. So they can prosecute you for it.

i am under strict instructions from my company when travelling not to give access to my work phone / laptop.

what the bobby on the beats gonna do with phone access i donno tho

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
I guess it will be an offence not to tell them. So they can prosecute you for it.

i am under strict instructions from my company when travelling not to give access to my work phone / laptop.

what the bobby on the beats gonna do with phone access i donno tho

The nearest analogy I can think of in law is something like "failure to supply a breath test" with drink driving laws. What they don't tell you about that though, is that it's worth it. A mate of mine refused to supply a breath or blood test (this was many years ago) and he still got a driving ban but he told me he was so pissed when he was pulled over that the ban he would have got if they'd proved his blood alcohol would be far worse. In this case, if you know you're guilty its extremely unlikely you'd comply (unless they've already got a ton of evidence anyway).

Doesn't feel very well thought out, but I'll ask my next door neighbour who literally works in cyber-forensics for the Garda; It'll be interesting to see whether he thinks it will actually work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom