SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
RE: the woman that seems to be have been murder by a copper.

I've seen lots of women going mad saying how it needs to end.

How can anything be done about it? How do you stop people from being nutters?

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
RE: the woman that seems to be have been murder by a copper.

I've seen lots of women going mad saying how it needs to end.

How can anything be done about it? How do you stop people from being nutters?

How what needs to end? Getting abducted and murdered by a policeman? That isn't exactly a common scenario, it probably less likely than a being killed by an asteroid.

Its a terrible story but in the violence against women stakes its an extreme outlier.

Gwadien

How what needs to end? Getting abducted and murdered by a policeman? That isn't exactly a common scenario, it probably less likely than a being killed by an asteroid.

Its a terrible story but in the violence against women stakes its an extreme outlier.

Yeah, exactly.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Yeah, exactly.
I agree

everyones going mad about how women should be able to walk on the streets a night alone Without fear.

and its a reasonable thing to want. However, without putting a curfew on half the population the source of the fear isnt gonna go away.

theres no way to police things effectively without having a cop within site of other cops all over the country to legislate for dudes who would like to go out and do harm to a lone woman.

but they are expanding this into wanting zero harassment.

thing is harassment is percived differently from different people. And their are already laws to handle it. What a person might think of as a unwanted advance might be a clumsy attempt to ask a girl out by a dude.

it seems women want to be left completely alone until they dont and we should be clairvoyant to know.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter

why is this news?

guy asks if your family is racist. What response was he expecting. Hey dude yes we are they can all feck off home.

ofcourse not. Even if secretly they have those views they are not gonna admit them. What a waste of electricity.

Embattle

FH is my second home

While it is an outlier it is being used to highlight general violence/intermediation towards women and rightly so considering the slow action to address it in my opinion.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
While it is an outlier it is being used to highlight general violence/intermediation towards women and rightly so considering the slow action to address it in my opinion.
This sort of stuff....

But I'll just lob this in - men are more likely to be victims of violent assault. They die earlier. They are at significantly higher risk of suicide, cancer. They're less likely to seek medical help for issues and suffer alone.

This doesn't mean that we shouldn't be trying to do something about violence against women. But I'd like to see us do something about violence. End of.

Gwadien

This sort of stuff....

But I'll just lob this in - men are more likely to be victims of violent assault. They die earlier. They are at significantly higher risk of suicide, cancer. They're less likely to seek medical help for issues and suffer alone.

This doesn't mean that we shouldn't be trying to do something about violence against women. But I'd like to see us do something about violence. End of.

I think the main argument of those vocal women is more about how men seem to be committing the crime and women are rarely the perpetrators.

But nobody seems to know why.

I guess time is the best healer; as we slowly achieve more gender equality then I'd imagine it's less likely that people are brought up with patriarchal values where they see women as inferior and a very small minority of those people will develop those views into doing something bad.

I don't see how some women saying that they need drastic change/protection is going to help the matter, it almost suggests weakness which some unsavoury men will feed on.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I think the main argument of those vocal women is more about how men seem to be committing the crime and women are rarely the perpetrators.

Ever been slapped by your girlfriend?

That's not glib.

I'd love to know where it is because it's so very demonstrative - but there was a staged video showing the difference of perception between aggressive behaviour between men and women. Someone had staged an argument with a man berating his passive girlfriend in public. Acting really overbearing and browbeating (no physical contact).

Members of the public would have turned violent to the man if, just before they did, it hadn't been revealed to them that it was a hoax.

They reversed the situation. Woman browbeating a passive man. Same script. Same overbearingness. Members of the public found it hilarious.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Ever been slapped by your girlfriend?

That's not glib.

I'd love to know where it is because it's so very demonstrative - but there was a staged video showing the difference of perception between aggressive behaviour between men and women. Someone had staged an argument with a man berating his passive girlfriend in public. Acting really overbearing and browbeating (no physical contact).

Members of the public would have turned violent to the man if, just before they did, it hadn't been revealed to them that it was a hoax.

They reversed the situation. Woman browbeating a passive man. Same script. Same overbearingness. Members of the public found it hilarious.
yeah i agree a woman slapping a guy in public is just laughed off. Man doing it to a woman would get lynched.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing

Violence towards women isn't happening on the streets (statistically speaking), its happening at home. Ridiculous posturing about safe spaces is just nonsense. There are plenty of existing laws, but dealing with domestic violence is hard, dogwhistle populism is easy.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Violence towards women isn't happening on the streets (statistically speaking), its happening at home. Ridiculous posturing about safe spaces is just nonsense. There are plenty of existing laws, but dealing with domestic violence is hard, dogwhistle populism is easy.
The thing is we are fighting nature. All around kales fight for females. They push themselves at them. They deliberately try to have their way. Its the whole ideal of reproduction and survival. Males want it all the time. Females are selective to make sure they get the best genes.

we try to civilise this behaviour and mostly it works.

be you cannot legislate for an occasional aberration that despite all the indoctrination is unable to control its impulses as prescribed.

its nature that puts women and men on different conflicting paths. And they will never be able to 100% tame it. What women are asking for is a reset of the chemical and biological science. We all wish we could all walk safe everywhere. But some ofuse are more likelyto betargetted by these hormone induced actions.

We may think or like to think we are separate from our past but we are not.

Embattle

FH is my second home

Thus as stated what we have isn't working and needs fresh ideas, although not dumbass comments in the Lord's such as curfews.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
So what youre saying is that you DON'T agree with that nutty Green party Baroness who said there should be a curfew for all men from 6pm?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
"The peer tells the House of Lords such a move would "make women a lot safer, and discrimination of all kinds would be lessened".

Yeah, OK mate.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
She said it with a straight face as well.

Many many problems with this, but the biggest for me is who would enforce the curfew? Chances are it would be enforced by the Police, as that's generally their remit.

And what was the profession of Sarah Everard's alleged killer?

Ah. So the curfew would have done bugger all in this case.

Still, we've spent the last year treating healthy people as disease ridden puss balls, so treating all men as rapists seems like a fairly logical step now I guess.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
She was joking to be fair, but still obviously bound to wind a load of people up, because it was not clear at all

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber

The homicide rate was 11 per million population, with the rate for males (15 per million population) around double that for females (8 per million population)

Just sayin'...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom