SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
How do people without Photo ID pick up packages from the post depot?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
How do people without Photo ID pick up packages from the post depot?
We’ll accept any of these:

• Birth certificate
• Building society book
• Cheque book
• Cheque guarantee card
• Council tax payment book
• Credit card
• Credit card statement (no older than 6 months)
• Debit card
• Full driving licence
• Marriage certificate
• Military photo ID
• Police Warrant Card
• Foreign national identity card
• National Savings bank book
• Valid passport
• Paid utilities bill (no older than 6 months)
• Standard acknowledgement letter (SAL) issued by the Home Office for asylum seekers
• Trade union card
If you’re under the age of 18 and can’t provide any of the above, we’ll take one of the following too (originals, not copies):
• Medical card
• National Insurance card
• Savings book

Bodhi

OK. So make the requirements for Voter ID similarly far reaching and everyone is happy.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
OK. So make the requirements for Voter ID similarly far reaching and everyone is happy.
Or don't change it. Fraud is apparently hugely tiny.

This is Tories trying to do what the republicans are trying to do - deny the vote to people who don't vote for them.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Or don't change it. Fraud is apparently hugely tiny.

This is Tories trying to do what the republicans are trying to do - deny the vote to people who don't vote for them.

Unless the Tories are going to institute another Boundary Commission to gerrymander wards in the US style, asking for some kind of ID isn't going to materially affect voting patterns, Apart from anything else, we live in Bizarroworld where plenty of ethnic minorites and "working class" (or "under-employed") either don't vote anyway or vote Tory. I just don't think it would give the Tories much of a leg up.

Bodhi

Just had some pretty decent customer service - I started using IQOS 3 years ago as an alternative to smoking - heats the tobacco, so no tar, CO or a lot of the other nasty stuff that comes out of a ciggy. It's basically a vape that uses tobacco to flavour the glycerine, which I find far more satisfying.

Anyway it comes in two parts, the Pocket Charger, and the IQOS holder itself. You pop the holder in the Pocket Charger and it charges the holder up enough for 2 "Heets". I've pretty much worn the holder out, as the copper on the contacts has flaked off, so it only charges 1 time in 3. Spoke to IQOS online, went through some basic troubleshooting, 5 minutes later they said they'd send me out a new holder FOC, even though this one is more than 12 months old and has worn out rather than broken.

Yes, I know they are keen to keep me addicted, but they are also keen to keep me off the cigarettes, so can't fault them too much. We always hear when companies do bad, just thought I'd share one that done good.

Bodhi

Also, isn't incredible how some people who enjoy risky activities, such as drinking or downhill mountain biking, don't understand that people enjoy other risky activities.

Embattle

FH is my second home
What a cunt. I hate the fucker.

I generally don't watch him since I prefer to read my news rather than listen to the tabloid like ramblings that are on GMB, also when I've caught a glimpse of others watching him he is either talking over people or trying to argue them into submission....although I don't tend to like the guests either.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
It's a weird thing to call out though, surely everyone has felt a bit suicidal in their life?

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing

Bodhi

Just had some pretty decent customer service - I started using IQOS 3 years ago as an alternative to smoking - heats the tobacco, so no tar, CO or a lot of the other nasty stuff that comes out of a ciggy. It's basically a vape that uses tobacco to flavour the glycerine, which I find far more satisfying.

Anyway it comes in two parts, the Pocket Charger, and the IQOS holder itself. You pop the holder in the Pocket Charger and it charges the holder up enough for 2 "Heets". I've pretty much worn the holder out, as the copper on the contacts has flaked off, so it only charges 1 time in 3. Spoke to IQOS online, went through some basic troubleshooting, 5 minutes later they said they'd send me out a new holder FOC, even though this one is more than 12 months old and has worn out rather than broken.

Yes, I know they are keen to keep me addicted, but they are also keen to keep me off the cigarettes, so can't fault them too much. We always hear when companies do bad, just thought I'd share one that done good.

And just becuase I know you're all waiting with bated breath for the result of this, a new holder was delivered by DPD about lunchtime today, with a return label for the broken one.

We may differ on what they sell, but I'm struggling to see that as anything but pretty damned efficient.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom