SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Scrap HS2, invest the money into a greener infrastructure and science, creating sustainable jobs and investment. Turns out we are pretty good at the old medical advances gig so build on that. Lower corp tax to a fixed 1% lower than the EU, just to say fuck you very much, more than anything. More companies paying slightly less tax is better than a handful paying high tax, it promotes investment.

Also, legalise and tax weed.
The EU doesn't have a corporation tax rate.

Also, I don't think corporation tax discourages investment. Investment and innovation is a great way of reducing your bill. Having sat in meetings discussing how much of those we can do to reduce the corp tax bill with clients I know this first hand.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Demo/Early access, pretty much the same thing nowadays.

That being said, there is a whole lot of game in Valheim and they would have to seriously mess with the basics to spoil it. I'll be aiming for the last boss eventually but once that's done I will be shelving it until full release...and I reckon that will be another 100 odd hours away at my pace, solo.

And I love long voyages for metal, especially when trolls turn up. Found the 2nd boss now, getting a full second set of equipment made up and need some more materials for portals ready for when I can make them, then I'm going after him. Still not found the damned merchant though.
I just started in the swamps gathering iron. Second boss was fun :). Miles away from 3rd boss yet after 30 hours.

Access Denied

It was like that when I got here...
I just started in the swamps gathering iron. Second boss was fun :). Miles away from 3rd boss yet after 30 hours.

Man the swamps are a nightmare. Bit of a piss take to make stamina regen get slowed by being wet and then make you have to go somewhere you're constantly soaked.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Top tip;

You can build a workbench in the doorway of the tombs in swamps, so ez repair!

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Man the swamps are a nightmare. Bit of a piss take to make stamina regen get slowed by being wet and then make you have to go somewhere you're constantly soaked.
I've found the game particularly easy tbh. It's just pleasant to spend time in it.

People seem to be moaning about anything that's a bit harder than the rest of it. But the rest of it's a cakewalk tbh.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Top tip;

You can build a workbench in the doorway of the tombs in swamps, so ez repair!
Yeah once you get there. Made a chest for the iron and a portal right outside so i could port back home to rest and repair. Then took the iron to the karve just outside the swamp to transport it back. Got a long ship now :) so much more storage.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
I've found the game particularly easy tbh. It's just pleasant to spend time in it.

People seem to be moaning about anything that's a bit harder than the rest of it. But the rest of it's a cakewalk tbh.
Time just flows away while in this game. For me anyway.

Gwadien

HAHAHAHA.

Clearly haven't been to the Mountains & Plains yet then ;)

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I have been skimping on blocking, got to put that right at some point. So much to do!

Second boss doesn't need blocking, just lots and lots of fire arrows. Got full troll outfit so might try kite and hide.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
HAHAHAHA.

Clearly haven't been to the Mountains & Plains yet then ;)
I spend most of my time there. Deathsquito's can be shot with the bow pretty easily. It's the mountains that are trickier - wolves bite hard and unless you've a freeze resistance mead knocking about then those drakes hurt.

I get killed a reasonable amount. I play on a mate's server - he likes to build stuff and is very conservative in terms of venturing out. It's funny running up a mountain to retrieve your body in your pants and trying to run away from wolves, tugging your armor on. But other than skill drain, which frankly I don't give much of a monkeys about, it's pretty consequence free :)

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Valheim offers some nice eye-candy from the video I watched on the Steam site.
Not sure it offers anything that a million other MMORPGs doesn't already offer
Correct me if I'm wrong (which I almost certainly am)

Gwadien

Valheim offers some nice eye-candy from the video I watched on the Steam site.
Not sure it offers anything that a million other MMORPGs doesn't already offer
Correct me if I'm wrong (which I almost certainly am)

It's not a MMORPG though, it's barely an RPG.

It's a co-op survival game that you can play your own pace with decent PvE stuff.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
The Mrs bought a pink neon flamingo
It arrived today
No idea why
She said she just liked it.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
If she can have that, I guess the door's open for me to get an air rifle

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Mrs Lamp: Don't get an air rifle. That thing will have someone's eye out
Lamp : :unsure: ...😁

Access Denied

It was like that when I got here...
Do yourselves a favour. If you've got a longship, pack enough shit to build a base. A decent one with a forge and head south. All the way south. Trust me.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Well, I'm currently residing at my Scottish pomme de terre
The stag are looking particularly robust

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Do yourselves a favour. If you've got a longship, pack enough shit to build a base. A decent one with a forge and head south. All the way south. Trust me.

Please go and create a Valheim thread?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Also, obligatory Valheim post. Coming home from a hard few days copper mining.

New Bitmap Image.jpg

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Good use of surveillance!
Nope.

Another wedge (surely we're long past the thin end by now). If they're introducing this for littering (everyone can get behind this) then what else will they be using it for.

We're already the most surveilled western democracy. And Paxman rolling out "if you've nothing to hide, you've nothing to fear".

We've gone from a society where anyone who used to trot out that line would be called literally Hitler to be it being how we run things in Blighty. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom