SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I dont remember that referendum.
You don't get a referendum on everything. That's why we have elected officials.

And the sponsoring government of the day, with a big majority, couldn't get the required legislation passed.

Makes you think that perhaps there's more to it eh?

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Bored again, so back to the home-made slingshot

This is version 2.

Its more powerful, and much more accurate

4 metal clothes hangers doubled up
Cable ties
4 rubber bands
Much smaller, neater pouch, this time cut, glued, and folded 8 times.

Got some clay slingshot ammo arriving tomorrow.

Should be perfectly safe...:eek7:

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
You don't get a referendum on everything. That's why we have elected officials.

And the sponsoring government of the day, with a big majority, couldn't get the required legislation passed.

Makes you think that perhaps there's more to it eh?
Makes me think theres more to it for the politicians who always seem to be out of touch with joe public.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Yeah, it was pretty much improvised in about 15 minutes. But it does work. The 8 metal bars on each side are strong enough to keep it rigid at full stretch. It could maybe use a cross-bar, swap out the cable ties, pad the side bars, and wrap them in something grippy.

I could of course buy a proper one for £25, but its much more satisfying making it yourself out of stuff lying around the house. Plus it kills some time.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter

I know people who are losing their job today simply to cut the wage bill.

Their positions aren't redundant. Britain is.
Been the case for a long time. I remember BAe ripping out a whole layer of middle management. Ibm the same. The business is viable and making money but it could be more so they save money some where for the share holders rather than the social responsibility of the company to its employees.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Anyone watching the amazing Cricket on C4, or are you lot part of the "lol cricket is so boring but i'll happily sit and watch west brom and burnley play out a 0-0 draw on a Tuesday night" crowd?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Anyone watching the amazing Cricket on C4, or are you lot part of the "lol cricket is so boring but i'll happily sit and watch west brom and burnley play out a 0-0 draw on a Tuesday night" crowd?
For me cricket is indeed fucking boring on TV.

Playing it is great tho.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber

Have to be in the mood for it, like T20 though

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Well my clay slingshot ammo arrived. 10mm
I won't need to build a third version. This works really well :cheers:
Plenty of power, my accuracy is getting better, and the ammo explodes with a satisfying thump on impact.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Comfort food day today: home made coffee and walnut cake, and shepherds pie.

Last edited:

Bob007

Prince Among Men
To someone who had never seen either. describing a giant dog with a horn would be more believable then a giant dog with a 6 foot neck.

Unicorn vs Giraffe

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
I just found the trader and got a belt that allows you +150 to your carry limit. That helps a lot.

as you say its not always clear how you progress. But i am having fun after 20 hours and havent even killed the second boss yet

Just done the second boss, tried running to it and found an ocean which followed a mad dash back with about 20 dwarf things and an ogre on me, got away ...so built a boat and circumnavigated the huge island I am on and got to the boss, excellent fight. Won, and boated back. The boating mechanics and the sea/wind is very impressive.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
It's getting very murky up North atm, not sure wee Jimmy will ride it out from the sounds of it.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Just done the second boss, tried running to it and found an ocean which followed a mad dash back with about 20 dwarf things and an ogre on me, got away ...so built a boat and circumnavigated the huge island I am on and got to the boss, excellent fight. Won, and boated back. The boating mechanics and the sea/wind is very impressive.
I am boating to places and making portals back home so i dont have to re boat. I have killed second boss nice mechanics :). But drauger and swamps are scarey.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Just heard my bros wife who works in a private school. A biology teacher she works with just went round to the kids in the class in tern asking them what grade they think they should get.

fookin private kids

figures

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
"How would you rate your performance" is part of every appraisal ever. She asked them what grades they thought they should get, I highly doubt she was asking them to tell her what grades she should give them ffs.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
"How would you rate your performance" is part of every appraisal ever. She asked them what grades they thought they should get, I highly doubt she was asking them to tell her what grades she should give them ffs.
He and you are asking 16 yr olds.

theyare either pumped full of confidence and its i deserve an a**
or they are self depreciating and say well just give me a c

* it was a he

16 yr olds are not like working people. Just think a min.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Wij
Top Bottom