SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I just bought a dressing gown and I am now wondering if I can claim it as work uniform.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
So. Doom Eternal.

4K @ 120fps non-hdr (probably get about 100fps or thereabouts)

OR

1920x1080 @ 120fps (totally stable) with HDR

If I flick between them - HDR looks simply to mean "COLOURS" (if I alt-tab back to the desktop the wallpaper is lolzroffles colours).

Running Ultra Nightmare graphics settings on a 1080Ti. (If it was a 3090 I wouldn't be asking - 4k 120fps HDR is a thing on HDMI 2.1 - but as this isn't a HDMI 2.1 card)...

What Would FreddysHouse Do? :)

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Play at 100 with HDR, it's a non-competitive game. Rather it look better and lose some frames..

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Well, that's fine. They campaigned on leaving the EU, once we had already left and have no elected officials, as much use as a chocolate tampon.

Gives Farage a hobby I suppose, we all need a hobby.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Well, that's fine. They campaigned on leaving the EU, once we had already left and have no elected officials, as much use as a chocolate tampon.

Isn't Farage running the reform party these days?

Aoami

I am a FH squatter

Are you saying looking wistfully over the English channel and waving your stick at illegals is not a hobby?

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Farage throws his weight behind any movement that will rile up a certain kind of citizen.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Farage throws his weight behind any movement that will rile up a certain kind of citizen.

Had a ranting email from a fellow parish councillor, who is the "type" because I don't support ignoring the lock-down.

I might wind him up later by suggesting we close the play area in the village.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Had a ranting email from a fellow parish councillor, who is the "type" because I don't support ignoring the lock-down.

I might wind him up later by suggesting we close the play area in the village.

My dad had a bloke at his golf club whose wife was tested positive, he had his test on a Friday, went out to play golf on the Saturday and got his positive result on the sunday.

Some people are just so fucking selfish.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
My dad had a bloke at his golf club whose wife was tested positive, he had his test on a Friday, went out to play golf on the Saturday and got his positive result on the sunday.

Your dad should be putting in a complaint to the golf club and the golf club should be cancelling the twat's membership.

Embattle

FH is my second home

It is why you can't overcome selfish stupidity no matter how many times you tell people to or not to do something.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
So - got a George Foreman grill not so long ago, and finding it great. I have a minted lamb chop I plan too cook and when looking for any advice online I stumbled across this. Now, this may be the worst cooking video ever, but for some reason it made me smile... god loves a trier, they say :D

Don't need to watch it all... it's fairly self evident, but there's entertainment in this... 120k subscribers???

View: https://youtu.be/O8rVwq1rDpk

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Please Jup make a video and upload it! Remember to use a pillow to go with the chair so we can actually see the food on the grill when you are filming 😁

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
My local council turns the street lights off overnight and a few years ago all the ones in my street were converted to LED. I agree though, would love to see more of our Milky Way from my garden.
Right in the middle of a dark sky reserve here :)

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Please Jup make a video and upload it! Remember to use a pillow to go with the chair so we can actually see the food on the grill when you are filming 😁
It would be safer for him to put the grill on the floor, then he can also use a lower power socket without getting the stepladder out.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Agree. You've got to think about your working from height regulations.

Stay safe Jup!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom