SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
The world economic forum, which recieved a terrifying 500m from bill gates ,germany and japan.

Its the usual populist hippy liberal bullshit, now pushing the 'great reset', with rather concerning talk of ending the cult of individuality.

Anyway, found this bullshit article about racism in the countryside, which includes classics like black people dont go walking because theres no buses to get them there, they associate the outdoots with slavery and lynching and then causually praise a walker for forming a black walker group because they dont like being with white people.

You didn't "find it" you saw it linked on some weirdo right wing shitrag of a website and add your little twist to it. For some reason, best known to you, you decided to share it with people that you know full well aren't raciest degenerates.

Because that's all you do. It's not like it's really your opinion, you just do as your told by the echo-chamber of right wing nonsense that you have decided to surround yourself with. That much is pretty obvious thanks to your inability to back up or argue your claims, you can't even explain why you hate non-white people.

The following question is direct and to the point.

What difference does it make to your or anyone else that a black woman wants to get more black women out walking?

The statistics back up what she says and anecdotally she may be right, I don't do a huge amount of walking (we are up to about 10 miles so far) but thinking about it she may well be right, you don't see an awful lot of black people out walking, although it's not something I have really looked for or thought about it.

Last edited:

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Cunt... fuck me...
I fucking jumped out of chair as I was leaning in close to screen as I thought I could see a shadow in the doorway when he turned the light off. Fucking heart stopped for a few seconds.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I fucking jumped out of chair as I was leaning in close to screen as I thought I could see a shadow in the doorway when he turned the light off. Fucking heart stopped for a few seconds.

Exactly, you cunt!! I have a bloody heart condition lol !!! :ROFLMAO:

Nearly fucking died :LOL:

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
At one location on the Laptev Sea slope at a depth of about 300 metres they found methane concentrations of up to 1,600 nanomoles per litre, which is 400 times higher than would be expected if the sea and the atmosphere were in equilibrium

This would be disastrous.

And by "would" read "will" - because predictions made decades ago are coming to pass much earlier than expected.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Vegans always announce that they're vegan, even if nobody asked.

(I find the same is true with Welsh people)

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I've never really understood it tbh, I think for some they have family or friends here and perhaps a job waiting also with English being the de-facto international it makes us attractive.

Legally they should claim asylum in the first country they enter and it is a tiny minority of migrants that try and cross the channel anyway

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Just as an aside i been wondering whats so bad in france or so great in the uk to make people do this?

Black economy. MUCH easier to work undocumented in the UK as we don't have national ID with social security built in.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Just as an aside i been wondering whats so bad in france or so great in the uk to make people do this?
Why the facepalm @Scouse was a genuine question. Its a big risk and i wondering why people are desperate enough to do it. When the country they are going from is a western high living standards one.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
I've never really understood it tbh, I think for some they have family or friends here and perhaps a job waiting also with English being the de-facto international it makes us attractive.

Legally they should claim asylum in the first country they enter and it is a tiny minority of migrants that try and cross the channel anyway
Yes i understand if they already have family. But at least before brexit i assume if they had french residence they could come to the uk in comfort.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Well, Comfort is probably a bit of a stretch, many end up in low paid, cash in hand stuff, living 10 to a room.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Well, Comfort is probably a bit of a stretch, many end up in low paid, cash in hand stuff, living 10 to a room.
They more likely to be in that situation if they are illegal workers in the uk. I meant from comfort that they can come across on the ferry or train legally rather than dodgey rib

Rubber Bullets

FH is my second home

Until this morning I thought this was true, but apparently it is not.

The truth about… refugees point 4

It is just a line pedalled by our government so they can absolve themselves of all responsibility for any refugee or asylum seekers at all, we will never be 'the first safe country' after all, so it's always someone else's problem, (well until next week when DJT wins another term and thousands of Dems start trying to cross the Atlantic in rubber dinghys)

gunner440

Hey Daddy Altman
Black economy. MUCH easier to work undocumented in the UK as we don't have national ID with social security built in.

Quite true to be honest. Most other places in Europe have some sort of ID number that's linked to.... everything. The UK doesn't really have anything similar.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Quite true to be honest. Most other places in Europe have some sort of ID number that's linked to.... everything. The UK doesn't really have anything similar.
Yep, and I can imagine a Venn diagram of those against a national Id card and those against refugees is a single circle

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom