SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
looks reasonable.

What's that website like? Is it reputable?

It was found on HUKD, so I assume so - Our 03 polo is dying and because we live in Greater London we need a SUV (Or a decent hatch) but not sure what's good these days.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
May I suggest a clubman mini S? I had one on rental a while back, though it was diesel, and loved it, surprising amount of space too.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Drove a mini clubman a few years back. The only car (No idea why) where I've had motion sickness as a driver.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
It was found on HUKD, so I assume so - Our 03 polo is dying and because we live in Greater London we need a SUV (Or a decent hatch) but not sure what's good these days.

If you live in London shouldn't you be thinking about getting something ULEZ compliant? Its inevitable they'll start extending it outwards.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
GLAs aren't very good from what I heard.

Get a CLS350d 2018 and remap it :)

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
If you live in London shouldn't you be thinking about getting something ULEZ compliant? Its inevitable they'll start extending it outwards.
They already are. I live in Dulwich (zone 2) and it's coming in for us very soon.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
You could get a CC X01 Reserve one of these for less than 8 grand and it'd A) rape the CLS350d for emissions and B) be a lot more fun :)

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I shit you not @dysfunction - having driven cars fast everywhere (including around racetracks) that Bronson would be a *lot* more fun ;)

Wij

I am a FH squatter
It's an A Class on stilts but from what I can tell they are decent enough. ULEZ is less of a concern on petrols - even my 13 year old Euro 5 BMW is compliant.

I'd spend the same budget on an M140i, way more fun, and sound immense.
This would be sensible.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Its all over the place but we are seeing record snow in a lot of the worlds ski resorts.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
I was in Kos yesterday and it was cold and wet. That definitely means global warming is a myth. Ignore the fact it was best part of 20 degrees in London today at the end of October. It's an irrelevance.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Its all over the place but we are seeing record snow in a lot of the worlds ski resorts.
Record weather all over the place at unusual times?

Sounds like things are right fucked up eh @Job. Thanks for bringing more evidence to the global warming is real party. Well done! I knew you'd come around :)

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Just had an amazing jacket potato
Crispy skin, sprinkled with black pepper and coarse sea salt. Soft and fluffy potato inside.
Being a piglet, I also heated up defrosted roast chicken gravy (5 months old). Heavenly.

1603394974122.png

Job

You freeze gravy.
In the hope some future civilisation could reanimate it.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
Record weather all over the place at unusual times?

Sounds like things are right fucked up eh @Job. Thanks for bringing more evidence to the global warming is real party. Well done! I knew you'd come around :)
We only have snow in the north at the moment there are years where Stockholm has already had its first snowfall.... what was more worrying was that there was little to no snow in stockholm last winter at all.....

Job

Its not about weather obviously, global heating as the guard has decided to call it, is the continous rise of average temperatures.
My issue is that so many climate 'experts' use weather predictions as proof, but then shout dont people for using weather as denial, as they like to word it.

Predictions from ten years ago had skiing written off everywhere except high glaciers.

Endless predictions coming to nothing...ice free this and that, malaria, hurricanes, droughts.
All just carrying on as normal, they really need to stop it because people are slowly getting on to it and tiring of a message thats diverting from the actual issue.

The possibility of continous temp rise without it being a simple peak.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom