SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
I bet the dog could frighten off the Tiger first though.

Job

Clickbait from the Indy or another nuclear cold war.

Job

A fucking caren law against racist 911 calls.

Every bit of this bullshit is beyond fucking belief including mocking people called Karen with the name.

I think theres a white guilt brain infection spreading across the west.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter

Every bit of this bullshit os beyond fucking belief including mocking people called Karen with the name.

What's the problem with this? There has been a lot of documented cases recently of white people calling the police because a black person dare be in their vicinity. It's a waste of police time and should be treated as such.

Job

Whats the problem with that?

Hmmmm

Theres some guys jumping on cars outside my apartment, they might be holding guns, cant quite tell

Can you describe them?

Er.....no

Are they colored?

I cant say...maybe yes.

Ok I have to warn you sir if theyre not holding guns you may be sued under the caren act.

Tell you what, I got it wrong theyre white.

Thats OK sir, well send an officer and the the caren act doesnt apply.

Youre sure theyre not mixed race.

Nope white as a milk bottle, though its not my problem if they darken before the officer gets there.

I suggest you get a lawyer just in case sir.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber

Every bit of this bullshit is beyond fucking belief including mocking people called Karen with the name.

I can understand how stopping racist, swivel headed loons from abusing the emergency services might be an issue for you but come on...

Job

I can understand your adherence to all things anti white, but could you just step outside of yourself for a second to consider what a terrible law this is on every level.

Report anything suspicious relating to terrorism.
If you are wrong we'll sue you into bankruptcy.

Hear no evil.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing

Hmmmm

Theres some guys jumping on cars outside my apartment, they might be holding guns, cant quite tell

Can you describe them?

Er.....no

Are they colored?

I cant say...maybe yes.

Ok I have to warn you sir if theyre not holding guns you may be sued under the caren act.

Nope white as a milk bottle, though its not my problem if they darken before the officer gets there.

Except of course that isn't remotely what would happen, but...cool story Bro.

While calling it Caren is a bit on the nose; the number of frivolous calls American police forces have to deal with because of default white suspicion is well-documented. Constable Savage syndrome i call it

View: https://youtu.be/BO8EpfyCG2Y

Job

So youre evidence is a comedy sketch, except mine is actually likely to happen.

Anyway, I presume it works the other way aro....thought not.

Job

Ha
They are every fucking day.

Its called they were racist to me.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
So youre evidence is a comedy sketch, except mine is actually likely to happen.

Anyway, I presume it works the other way aro....thought not.

A police despatcher isn't going to say to someone on a 911 call "are you sure there's a crime being committed?" They would NEVER do that. But the law would allow for prosecution if the call results in a malicious or frivolous outcome. This kind of thing already exists in law, but without the racial element made explicit. Its pretty clear the cops are called on black people a lot in the US for the crime of being black.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter

Hmmmm

Can you describe them?

Er.....no

Are they colored?

I cant say...maybe yes.

Where do you get some of this drivel from?

People calling the police to report black people just cos they don't like them is absolutely not the same as someone calling the police cos a black person or people has commited a crime.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Ha
They are every fucking day.

Its called they were racist to me.
Pulling the race card is not the same as looking out of your window and ringing the racist and agressive po-po because you see black people milling about.

Why not give it a rest for a bit and get out on your bike?

Job

Well its only in liberal shithole San Francisco so no need to panic yet.

So you dont think its simply more wedges between black and white, be careful calling the cops on black people you fucking priviliged racist cunt, we've got their back and we hate you so much weve decided to be infantile and call it after a bigotted anti white internet meme, with absolutley no regard for how thats going to make a woman called karen feel when ringing because some black men are harassing her.

Its a fucking disease.

How about we introduce a law that lets white people sue black people calling them racists when they havent and call it Leroy law.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin

So you dont think its simply more wedges between black and white, be careful calling the cops on black people you fucking priviliged racist cunt, we've got their back and we hate you so much weve decided to be infantile and call it after a bigotted anti white internet meme, with absolutley no regard for how thats going to make a woman called karen feel when ringing because some black men are harassing her.

Its a fucking disease.

How about we introduce a law that lets white people sue black people calling them racists when they havent and call it Leroy law.

You're the disease.

Ormorof

FH is my second home

Its a fucking disease.

Do you have any evidence or even experience of that happening? Or is it just something you complain about?

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Clickbait from the Indy or another nuclear cold war.

No one will use nukes offensively... defensively? yes, I can see that but no one will launch one at another nation because they know the retaliation would be nation ending.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
No one will use nukes offensively... defensively? yes, I can see that but no one will launch one at another nation because they know the retaliation would be nation ending.
How can you use a nuke defensively?

It's just more offence.

More murder of innocents. More needless death.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
How can you use a nuke defensively?

It's just more offence.

More murder of innocents. More needless death.

Vs naval fleets? Vs large scale invasions? not saying it's as simple as using a mortar but that is essentially the only way they can use them because launching it at another nation is just going to cause allied nations to take action.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Vs naval fleets? Vs large scale invasions? not saying it's as simple as using a mortar but that is essentially the only way they can use them because launching it at another nation is just going to cause allied nations to take action.
I guess in retaliation of a like nuclear strike rather than defense. The defense is ’MAD’

Job

There are low level nukes.
Out Tridents can be turned to to 10kton

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Just seen the most disgusting colour you could have for a car
Metallic salmon pink - on a Maserati !

IMG_20201021_175151~01.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20201021_175151~01.jpg
    IMG_20201021_175151~01.jpg