SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
If we get a new one, that can integrate and unify the old ones...
standards.png

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
@Deebs if it makes you feel better, I was just playing Halo, died about 20 times at the same bit and then got past it, then died to a grunt hiding with a nade out.

Fucks sake.

I might abandon Halo 1 at this rate and just go to the games I haven't already completed.

ODST maybe.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
@Deebs if it makes you feel better, I was just playing Halo, died about 20 times at the same bit and then got past it, then died to a grunt hiding with a nade out.

Fucks sake.

I might abandon Halo 1 at this rate and just go to the games I haven't already completed.

ODST maybe.
Welcome to the club @Gwadien. Your post fills me with such happiness knowing that it is not only affecting me. Thank you my brother in arms.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Back to the office for the first time today, for a change of scenery. The amount of selfish wankers on the bus with no masks still. Really hoping for tfl to turn up and fine some of them.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Back to the office for the first time today, for a change of scenery. The amount of selfish wankers on the bus with no masks still. Really hoping for tfl to turn up and fine some of them.

They're bringing in a 50 quid fine for that here. No idea how they'll enforce it though

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
To be fair, nothing can be worse than everything after the original movie..

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Playing a lot of Forge of Empires lately

Anyway, a new player joined my neighborhood (I'm playing on a US server so its all US spelling from here on in)
One of them has chosen a distinctly British noun for his player name

wtw.png

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Playing a lot of Forge of Empires lately

Anyway, a new player joined my neighborhood (I'm playing on a US server so its all US spelling from here on in)
One of them has chosen a distinctly British noun for his player name

View attachment 42725

So... that's not you then? ;)

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Dang caught me out
No, I've been rather boring unfortunately
Its the name of a pianist
Anyway, you know me. I would have at least capitalised the W in wanker

That player should be permabanned for that alone
Wanker fine
But not capitalising!
Banned for crimes against OCD

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Isn't that one of those pay to win games?

I do like the concept but it's always like pay us £10 to insta build this castle to insta win.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
No.
Every single element of the game can be attained totally free

There is a premium currency (diamonds) that massively speeds up progression but you do not need to pay a dime to enjoy the full features

A friend of mine is as tight as they get. He's massively advanced and hasn't paid for a thing. Its all about patience. Thats what I love about FoE. Marathon not a sprint. Its actually quite zen

Jupitus

Staff member
FH Subscriber
Dang caught me out
No, I've been rather boring unfortunately
Its the name of a pianist
Anyway, you know me. I would have at least capitalised the W in wanker

That player should be permabanned for that alone
Wanker fine
But not capitalising!

Well, that's pretty obscure (the penis).... and I am the same.... wanker is spelt Wanker in any proper noun!

Jupitus

Staff member
FH Subscriber

I have had a massive OCD overload regarding pastel shading in Excel spreadsheets the last 2 weeks... It's a long story and one of those 'you had to be there' things :mad:

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
There is a premium currency (diamonds) that massively speeds up progression but you do not need to pay a dime to enjoy the full features
But that's what pay-to-win is. If you can chuck money at the game and get actual tangible benefits (rather than just skins or other cosmetic shite), then it's pay-to-win.

Zarjazz

Identifies as a horologist.
I have had a massive OCD overload regarding pastel shading in Excel spreadsheets the last 2 weeks... It's a long story and one of those 'you had to be there' things :mad:

Is is the fact they are using colours or the fact they are specifically pastel that is triggering you? 🤔

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
But that's what pay-to-win is. If you can chuck money at the game and get actual tangible benefits (rather than just skins or other cosmetic shite), then it's pay-to-win.

Well ok, if you're being technical yes.
But you genuinely don't need to buy anything to enjoy the game. That was my point

Practically every game in Google Play has "in-app purchases"
If they don't then they're riddled with ads - unless you pay for an ad-free experience

Zarjazz

Identifies as a horologist.

Colour indications based up conditional formatting can add visual clarity and pastel can be as clear as any other palette choice. As long as they are used in moderation I have no problem with it.

But as far as the smallest hill you'd die on go I've encountered worse. 😄

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Not that I am a fan of these sort of games but they are totally playable for free.

They make their money from people that are impatient.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom