SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Think it through. It's pretty simple. It's about what you touch, take off who and how many, and what you go on to touch, who touches that...

She's got a pocketful of covid-tainted change. Because all of the old mcbiddysons definitely came in with the exact change, each and every one of them, so that was perfect and risk free for them olds.

And after every interaction she didn't go on to touch anything that her colleagues handle, like the card machine, or door handles, because she was fastidious each and every time.

And when she went home with her bulging coronapocket she didn't touch that cash, or put it anywhere that could be touched for at least three days, and definitely disinfected her hands and didn't touch anything, or anyone else in her family.

And loads of other scenarios that come to mind, change from her coronapocket that definitely wasn't given out to other elderly people notwithstanding, because that definitely didn't happen. 'cause rather than being an amiable idiot working in a bread shop she was actually a sly genius, who religiously followed the rules designed to minimise the risks of transmission.
Maybe instead of your giant exaggeration she just washed her hands

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Despite pricks like you and Farage trying to whip it up as a "paramilitary-style force". FF stands for Family First ffs.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
So this is being completely ignored in Brixton.
Just imagine a white right wing group doing this.

Just adding farce to the joke in clownworld.

From your link...

Yeah, completely ignored...

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Maybe instead of your giant exaggeration she just washed her hands
Between every customer? And when she handled the cash at home?

A woman who couldn't follow clear rules that cost her her job?

Nah. Like I said, a very lovely and clearly very caring woman, but a fucking dumb disease spreader.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
@Job you didn't seem to have a problem when Britain First styled theirselves as a militia?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
On a serious note @MYstIC G - that wasn't an exaggeration at all. It was just a clear example of how virus transmission works.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
?

Enjoyed your vodka I see

Think I may have to mute you if you do that again though so please don't.
No was just finished watching Filth on channel 4. What a weird thing that was with James McAvoy

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
@Job you didn't seem to have a problem when Britain First styled theirselves as a militia?
Except they had to hide themselves while this racist bunch are allowed to flaunt their bigotry in full view because...of diversity or something.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
People going on a march to mark Emancipation Day. The horror of it.

Gwadien

Except they had to hide themselves while this racist bunch are allowed to flaunt their bigotry in full view because...of diversity or something.

Edl members dont hide what are you talking about.

They've got the same amount of publicity.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter

must beach! Must beach even if there isnt room!
some ppls really should sort their priorities out. Guess one did it and the rest saw and followed. But causing damage to the land and stuffs just crappy. Need to put big chains around the area and charge them 50quid to exit.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Anyone signed up to the humble bundle monthly? Its getting really crap.

Gwadien

Anyone signed up to the humble bundle monthly? Its getting really crap.

I was using humble bundle very early on so the monthly tickled my interest but there doesn't seem to be anything good on there.

It's owned by g2a or someone now anyway so it's not its original charitable self.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
10-house-spiders-to-watch-out-for-in-your-home-136400366409310401-150914141435.jpg10-house-spiders-to-watch-out-for-in-your-home-136400366409310401-150914141435.jpg

Just seen one of these run across the lounge floor. Must have been easily 7 or 8 cm

Acid for blood

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom