SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
An auxiliary cable snapped on the Arecibo Observatory (the one from Goldeneye) a couple of days ago, causing a bit of damage...

tjyktxai8ig51.jpg

Moriath

I am a FH squatter

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
You Remind me of @Job posting such things just for a reaction.

If anyone is a twat, then they deserve to get ridiculed.

That includes you and I.

I might start ridiculing you soon for this new holier than thou approach you have going on.

I do like the continued theme of completely pointless posts though :)

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography

That includes you and I.

I might start ridiculing you soon for this new holier than thou approach you have going on.

You are being a twat please stop

Moriath

I am a FH squatter

That includes you and I.

I mean its a fake news site dressed up as satire to proke people.

whats the point in sharing it. It has no value apart from trying to illicit a response from certain quarters to fuel the name calling.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
I moaned about the neighbours 2K+ fence, but it is kinda nice, I'll offer him 200 quid.

20200812_202111.jpg

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I moaned about the neighbours 2K+ fence, but it is kinda nice, I'll offer him 200 quid.

@Job will you please stop posting just utterly meaningless shite? What do you mean FFS? Buy the adjoining fence between you and your neighbour??? You're such a fucking twat pal.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
@Job will you please stop posting just utterly meaningless shite? What do you mean FFS? Buy the adjoining fence between you and your neighbour??? You're such a fucking twat pal.
No his neighbour asked him to pay half. He posted about it a while ago. He said actually its nice and might bung him 200£ towards it.

i know its unusual. But this time i think you miss understood.

Jupitus

Staff member
FH Subscriber
No his neighbour asked him to pay half. He posted about it a while ago. He said actually its nice and might bung him 200£ towards it.

i know its unusual. But this time i think you miss understood.

I can't put anyone on ignore, as an admin I need to see all posts, but I had missed that comment (I don't enjoy reading his drivel)... Thanks for pointing this out and fair play, I apologise to you, @Job for an unfair reaction.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
This is going to be such a shitshow.

Hand picked refugee..not migrant and they'll have to go on tv to tell the world how fucking great he is.

That's because he's housing them through a charity, who would have been given the right to stay in the UK - lots of people around the UK do it.

I guess we'll see, but it seems like it was a genuine response.

I find it interesting because lots of people were pissed off that migrants were being put in expensive hotels whilst covid was on going in order to reduce the spread, but when someone offers to put one in their home it also upsets you. What's the only option? we must put them on a rubber dinghy, send it back towards France and use them as target practice for the navy for good measure?

Jupitus

Staff member
FH Subscriber
Its the heat.

Perhaps so, but don't think for one second you have a god-given right to remain on this forum - If I or other admins get 'hot under the collar' then we'll simply pull the plug, so reform your behaviour and back the fuck off. Is that absolutely 100% crystal clear? I would expect a very clear 'Yes' or 'No' reply please @Job

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom