SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
LMAO.

Just registered for some free (Community Edition) software for some ghetto software I have to suppport... And just because I don't want you to think I'm BSing:

cuck.PNG

EDIT: JESUS THEIR SOFTWARE IS FUCKING DIRE.

Last edited:

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
There's nothing wrong with Delphi (or there wasn't when Borland owned it).

Zarjazz

Identifies as a horologist.
Fucking hell. I haven't heard of anyone using Delphi in at least 15 years. I thought it had died around the time that OS/2 did.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
Fun with a CPF at a waterfall today

Attachments

• F66B35DF-4D06-4B84-BAEA-72B11B8F63D6.jpeg
    F66B35DF-4D06-4B84-BAEA-72B11B8F63D6.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 7

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Yesterday:

10 FOR X=1 TO 300,000,000,000
20 FLYING ANTS!
30 TRY TO MATE
40 FLY INTO EARHOLE
50 GET EATEN BY BIRDS
60 MAKE WOMEN FREAK OUT
70 DIE ON BACK WITH LEGS UP
80 NEXT X

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Upgraded my 3 month stash of food to 6 months just before lockdown. Extending to a year when I sort out my barn* next week.

*not a proper barn, 10ft by 8ft stone shed, essentially. Need to sort the roof out, been there 400 years but the roof is fucked.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Upgraded my 3 month stash of food to 6 months just before lockdown. Extending to a year when I sort out my barn* next week.

*not a proper barn, 10ft by 8ft stone shed, essentially. Need to sort the roof out, been there 400 years but the roof is fucked.
Whats yr address dude? Just for. ... erm reasons.

can pm it to me dont want the rest of this rabble turning up ;)

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter

We should all chip in and build a fucking underground bunker tbh.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Leave job at the entrance, would scare off everyone else when he yells his opinions.

Would actually make a great random bunker for fallout 5, Job's base.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Sound like the tories are thinking of aligning CGT with income tax to pay for covid:

What's the bet they have a ceiling (to protect the rich from paying too much) rather than a floor (which would protect lower-earners and the like).

I'll probably get crucified tbh. Zero pension but all my wealth tied up in two modest properties.

That's on top of them more than doubling my yearly tax bill this year :(

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Sound like the tories are thinking of aligning CGT with income tax to pay for covid:

What's the bet they have a ceiling (to protect the rich from paying too much) rather than a floor (which would protect lower-earners and the like).

I'll probably get crucified tbh. Zero pension but all my wealth tied up in two modest properties.

That's on top of them more than doubling my yearly tax bill this year :(
That was your choice no? You could have a pension instead of two modest properties.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
That was your choice no? You could have a pension instead of two modest properties.
Man I was fucked last night - don't know why or how I posted that rightmove link.

This is the one:

But to answer your question @Deebs - yes it seemed a more sensible choice to not sell my home when I moved in with Tam. Coupled with uncertain and unfixed income. Same when we moved here - saved for a deposit, intend to rent out Tam's place.

Property prices in nottingham are some of the lowest in the country (Tam's 3-bed wouldn't go for the same as the one above) - so hardly astronomical.

I'm not rich by any stretch of the imagination so double whammy of massive tax hike (yet still uncertain employment) followed by a tax grab on stuff I've paid tax on to purchase rankles - especially as I've never been covered by any of the covid safety nets.

Watch out for your pensions though, people who've got them - the talk is that the tories want to abolish the "triple lock" and scrape a fuckton out of there too...

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Well saving all those old people doesnt come cheap.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
Man I was fucked last night - don't know why or how I posted that rightmove link.

This is the one:

But to answer your question @Deebs - yes it seemed a more sensible choice to not sell my home when I moved in with Tam. Coupled with uncertain and unfixed income. Same when we moved here - saved for a deposit, intend to rent out Tam's place.

Property prices in nottingham are some of the lowest in the country (Tam's 3-bed wouldn't go for the same as the one above) - so hardly astronomical.

I'm not rich by any stretch of the imagination so double whammy of massive tax hike (yet still uncertain employment) followed by a tax grab on stuff I've paid tax on to purchase rankles - especially as I've never been covered by any of the covid safety nets.

Watch out for your pensions though, people who've got them - the talk is that the tories want to abolish the "triple lock" and scrape a fuckton out of there too...

Capital Gains Tax was always there for 2nd homes though

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Capital Gains Tax was always there for 2nd homes though
Yes. At 10 or 18% - with a ten grand yearly tax free allowance.

They're potentially talking about abolishing the allowance (which doesn't matter to the wealthy) and whacking it up to 40%.

If they do it like they did abolishing tax relief on property income then they'll deliberately avoid the rich: they abolished tax relief for everyone but people who owned more than 16 houses.

Yep - if you're filthy rich you kept your tax breaks. If you're a little guy and acted responsibly and tried to save for your future (in a way previously clearly endorsed by the government and central banks as they artificially and deliberately inflated the asset class) then you got stung.

Now they're coming back, because it's the path of least resistence.

Then, as I said, they're likely coming for your pensions.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Just to be clear @dysfunction - if they changed the whole system to flat rate, so rich, middle income and poor alike got hit with the same percentage you wouldn't hear a squeek out of me.

But this is how they "squeeze the middle", leaving their rich mates with money in tax havens.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Our taxes going to prop up fossil fuel companies rather than on a sustainable green recovery.

Polluting companies that have had years of record profits created through destruction of the natural world getting propped up by taxpayer cash preferentially against a clear and obvious requirement to reduce their influence.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom