SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

Embattle

FH is my second home
NowTV just extended our 10 month football pass, which they stated they will extend it again if needed although I suspect we might get stiffed on it if the season is cancelled.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
This guy was in the Guinness Book of Records as the world's fastest talker

(Anyone old enough to remember Dennis Norden's It'll be Alright on the Night might recall seeing this)

Hes popping up on my youtube feed and the only conclusion thats sensible to draw from this is that lamp is Zuckers meat eating twin.

Job

Downloaded tiktok.

Ive never seen so much underboob in my life, just an endless scroll of desperate teens being watched by middle aged men like me.

It does have some good points, an outlet for incredible cosplays and interesting personalities, alsi a lot of disabled people being upvoted for showing their daily problems.
So there is some humanity in there.
If you dont use it..this is a good example of its content.

SFW.

View: https://streamable.com/66fzta

Or this. (Swearing)

View: https://streamable.com/mc5nn9

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Binge-watching QI at the moment

How did an ancient Greek with no technology measure the circumference of the Earth using just a hole and a stick?

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
This demo is running on the PS5 but I don't go in the skanky console forum so I'll put it here.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
The last games console I owned was a PS2. If games are going to look as good as that demo, I'll be interested in buying a PS5. I'll need an 8K (is 4k enough?) TV to go with it tho...

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
The Unreal Engine demos always look great, on the same sort of subject - Some Xbox Series X games won’t hit 60fps “performance target”
Yup in the past the tech you see in the demos rarely made it into games until years afterwards but this time it's supposed to be different because of the next gen of consoles being closer to (but obviously still miles away from) the level of a gaming PC and all 3 platforms being more similar to create for than previous generations. We'll see. It's impressive the amount of stuff it's rendering and the lighting, it's also encouraging for AMD's next high end GPU.

Embattle

FH is my second home
Yup in the past the tech you see in the demos rarely made it into games until years afterwards but this time it's supposed to be different because of the next gen of consoles being closer to (but obviously still miles away from) the level of a gaming PC and all 3 platforms being more similar to create for than previous generations. We'll see. It's impressive the amount of stuff it's rendering and the lighting, it's also encouraging for AMD's next high end GPU.

As you said it doesn't normally make it in to the actual games, at least not fully but undoubtedly they'll be very good looking at 4K on both new consoles.

As for AMD I get the feeling they'll be playing catch up with Nvidia for some time yet, it always feels like Nvidia have something on hold ready to release should AMD get close.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Each year around 2500 people in Japan are bitten by mamushi - the Japanese Pit Viper. It is the most venomous snake in Japan. Bite victims require a week in hospital followed by a month of outpatient treatment. 10 people will die from the venom.

Job

Well its their own fault for getting in the pit

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Just made kedgeree for brunch. Bloody delicious. It's basmati rice, flaked smoked haddock, and hard boiled eggs, seasoned with lemon, black pepper, cayenne chilli pepper, and a little curry powder.

Kind of an Indian paella
If anyone wants the recipe lemme know

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
The one thing i miss about the UK is an inability to get smoked haddock in Sweden

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
No idea apparently you can get it but I have yet to find it

Job

Non gentlemen get the old finger spin flick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom