SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
Aye it completely fucks me off - and judging by a growing portion of the scientific community this thing is going to be around for a good while and we are all going to have to live with it and get used to life being different.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Aye it completely fucks me off - and judging by a growing portion of the scientific community this thing is going to be around for a good while and we are all going to have to live with it and get used to life being different.
Agreed, we have years of this to come. Life has changed forever.

Yoni

Agreed, we have years of this to come. Life has changed forever.
I still intend on getting on a flight in October if Sweden allow and the country I am going to .... This thing has been in Sweden since November - over half of the people in my departments have flown on an aeroplane since then and before the shut down...

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I still intend on getting on a flight in October if Sweden allow and the country I am going to .... This thing has been in Sweden since November - over half of the people in my departments have flown on an aeroplane since then and before the shut down...
As long as you are immune I would do the same but without a test to prove it I would not.

Airplanes are closed petri dishes. That is a fact. If some fucker in first class farts you can guarantee that the sad fucker in the last seat in economy has breathed in his spores.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Did Elon Musk fire his PR/social media people? For years it seemed he presented a relatively stable front of being a smart guy behind innovative companies and now he gives impression hes off his rocker

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Did Elon Musk fire his PR/social media people? For years it seemed he presented a relatively stable front of being a smart guy behind innovative companies and now he gives impression hes off his rocker

I actually thought his Board had banned him from Twatter after the last time when he got fined by the SEC.

Embattle

FH is my second home

Some of things he has done tend to give me the feeling he has lots of people working in his companies that make him appear smarter than he is, also he is even more off his rocker than he was before.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
I mean do you.want him to have some deep technical understanding of electric cars or rocket engines, gravitational planetary physics?

No one knows all that.
You put together experts on their small part.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
I mean do you.want him to have some deep technical understanding of electric cars or rocket engines, gravitational planetary physics?

No one knows all that.
You put together experts on their small part.

No, but its not unreasonable to expect him to know how to run a company, especially a publicly-listed one, and especially one in the US, where going on Twitter to talk down your own share price is a fairly fundamental no-no.

Job

Well he did do it for his own reasons..not incompetence

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Well he did do it for his own reasons..not incompetence
But his own reasons cost people millions.
Ok if you like to laugh at people who were relying on a twat for their pensions. Ie most of us

Job

I think a drop in Tesla shares is about problem No 3765 during the present financial collapse.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
FB1654C7-C4C0-42FE-8D79-FDB4C833A7E6.jpeg

Lamb shank and roasties. Tender stem broccoli. And yes i love my potato's that crispy.

Yoni

Yay the weekend project can begin first thing tomorrow morning with oiling the balcony flooring followed by oiling and building new balcony furniture. I have brought a table that latches on to the balcony table and folds down and also a smokless raclette / grill. If the weather holds I will eat alfresco when I am meant to be in Greece in two weeks time!!!

~Yuckfou~

Lovely person
Spent the last couple of days sanding and varnishing windows. Put new mozzy netting on the bedroom window today so we can sleep with the window open. First time since the weather got f hot, bliss. Not got any mozzies yet but there are plenty of questionable crawly things :confused:

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Is it true if you catch CV it doesn't guarantee immunity in the future? Heard that on the radio a week or so ago.

Re testing you could be tested on Monday and get the all clear. Then you could catch it the following day.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Is it true if you catch CV it doesn't guarantee immunity in the future? Heard that on the radio a week or so ago.

Re testing you could be tested on Monday and get the all clear. Then you could catch it the following day.
Immunity hasnt been proven. And some stories of ppl catching it twice. Also no anti body test at the moment so the test that they do is only telling you if you have it at the time the test was taken. Not 5 min or 5 days later

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom