SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Its undoubtedly true thesedays, but Im not sure if its just because we have insights into the teenage world through social media which is so censored and controlled that they are presenting a disneyland version of todays youth.
Tiktok is just full of preening men, muscles, keep fit...its just a marketing trough for the corporations.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
02195A4B-8F3E-438F-B86F-863E80AB4A95.jpeg First time i left my home town since 8 weeks. Went 6 miles to Plymouth. At the barbican. Nice sun and sea breeze.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
Living room raclette

Attachments

• F6774ED7-B0E4-43B9-911A-35498CA8F21D.jpeg
    F6774ED7-B0E4-43B9-911A-35498CA8F21D.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 8
  • 8FF15230-D9F0-409D-9720-2B926440E07C.jpeg
    8FF15230-D9F0-409D-9720-2B926440E07C.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 6

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
For the protein we had marinated king prawns and salmon (garlic and chive). Marinated beef in chili garlic soy morin and sliders... For the cheese raclette, Svarta Sara and Havarti - it is a really fun way to eat :)

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
For the protein we had marinated king prawns and salmon (garlic and chive). Marinated beef in chili garlic soy morin and sliders... For the cheese raclette, Svarta Sara and Havarti - it is a really fun way to eat :)
How much are the cooking plate things?

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Why would it have to do with coronavirus?

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Why pink (magenta) doesn't exist

(it does but only as a pigment - sorry - figment - of our imagination)

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Why pink (magenta) doesn't exist

(it does but only as a pigment - sorry - figment - of our imagination)

I always bring that up in the pub when people hit their maximum level of drunk. :)

Also purple is the colour of madness. My theory is that the girls who are most attracted to purple are the bat shit craziest. My ex is living proof.

At uni I used to always pursue the chicks with purple hair because they were always a bit out-there so fun to be with (and the dirtiest).

Unfortunately, long term that's a recipe for disaster. No matter how good the sex the emotional maintenance takes too much of a toll :(

Oh. And avoid birds who obsess over pink. They're violently crazy and demand that the world around them fits how they want to think it is. Zero ability to accept reality.

I think we must understand that on some cultural level. That bitch from Harry Potter makes my skin crawl. I suspect they chose that look because we all know people like her :eek:

Films under lockdown with my o/h have been less fun :(

dysfunction

FH is my second home
I think they chose that look for the opposite reason - that you would think she is perfectly harmless and would just be a sweet little lady.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I think they chose that look for the opposite reason - that you would think she is perfectly harmless and would just be a sweet little lady.
That's what I'm on about. Pink clothes / massive attraction to unicorns = hard nosed bitch who on the surface is all sweetness and light - as long as things are, in her opinion, just right.

I've had that opinion since my teens. Then met a girl at uni - was best mates with the girlfriend of a lad who lived with us.

She started banging a married man. Real nasty piece of work - real nasty. We couldn't understand how she couldn't see it - it was obvious. But she would only see what she wanted to see.

When he locked his house up one night with his wife asleep then threw molotov cocktails through the window, this girl refused to believe it.

My mates' g/f was interviewed constantly for about a month. It was really terribly upsetting for her - they were trying to understand if her friend knew that her boyfriend was planning to murder his wife. That she'd given something away in conversations etc.

But nothing. The cops ended up saying that she simply couldn't/wouldn't accept reality.

Last time I saw her was in Leeds city centre about 15 years ago. Dressed in pink shoes, tights, skirt, top, jacket, pink wooly hat and pink jewellry.

Fucking harridan.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
You can eat pink beef but not pink chicken. Pink is a stupid colour. It doesn't make sense. Ever seen a bright pink Yorkshire pudding? I rest my case.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
The aria of Diva Plavalaguna from the Fifth Element

The octave span and note jumping is impossible for a human to perform without electronic assistance but she makes a damn fine effort

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom