SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

Discussion in 'The Front Room' started by kirennia, Jun 10, 2007.

Tags:
  1. Job

Job The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse

• Like Like x 1
  2. Moriath

Moriath I am a FH squatter FH Subscriber

02195A4B-8F3E-438F-B86F-863E80AB4A95.jpeg First time i left my home town since 8 weeks. Went 6 miles to Plymouth. At the barbican. Nice sun and sea breeze.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Yoni

Yoni Cockb@dger / Klotehommel FH Subscriber

Living room raclette

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  4. Moriath

Looks to be some good bbq. Whats the stuff under the ht plate part?

5. Yoni

Raclette (cheese)

6. Moriath

7. Yoni

For the protein we had marinated king prawns and salmon (garlic and chive). Marinated beef in chili garlic soy morin and sliders... For the cheese raclette, Svarta Sara and Havarti - it is a really fun way to eat :)

• Like Like x 1
  8. Moriath

How much are the cooking plate things?

9. Job

10. Scouse

Scouse HERO! FH Subscriber

I would agree that this is *exactly* how it's structured but is fuck all to do with coronavirus.

This is how it works all the time, but every time systemic change is mentioned the terrified masses chicken out.

Coronavirus is now to do with it.

11. Job

Why would it have to do with coronavirus?

12. Lamp

Lamp I am a FH squatter

Why pink (magenta) doesn't exist

(it does but only as a pigment - sorry - figment - of our imagination)

13. Moriath

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. Scouse

I always bring that up in the pub when people hit their maximum level of drunk. :)

Also purple is the colour of madness. My theory is that the girls who are most attracted to purple are the bat shit craziest. My ex is living proof.

At uni I used to always pursue the chicks with purple hair because they were always a bit out-there so fun to be with (and the dirtiest).

Unfortunately, long term that's a recipe for disaster. No matter how good the sex the emotional maintenance takes too much of a toll :(

Oh. And avoid birds who obsess over pink. They're violently crazy and demand that the world around them fits how they want to think it is. Zero ability to accept reality.

I think we must understand that on some cultural level. That bitch from Harry Potter makes my skin crawl. I suspect they chose that look because we all know people like her :eek:

Films under lockdown with my o/h have been less fun :(

• Agree Agree x 2
  15. dysfunction

dysfunction I am a FH squatter

I think they chose that look for the opposite reason - that you would think she is perfectly harmless and would just be a sweet little lady.

16. Scouse

That's what I'm on about. Pink clothes / massive attraction to unicorns = hard nosed bitch who on the surface is all sweetness and light - as long as things are, in her opinion, just right.

I've had that opinion since my teens. Then met a girl at uni - was best mates with the girlfriend of a lad who lived with us.

She started banging a married man. Real nasty piece of work - real nasty. We couldn't understand how she couldn't see it - it was obvious. But she would only see what she wanted to see.

When he locked his house up one night with his wife asleep then threw molotov cocktails through the window, this girl refused to believe it.

My mates' g/f was interviewed constantly for about a month. It was really terribly upsetting for her - they were trying to understand if her friend knew that her boyfriend was planning to murder his wife. That she'd given something away in conversations etc.

But nothing. The cops ended up saying that she simply couldn't/wouldn't accept reality.

Last time I saw her was in Leeds city centre about 15 years ago. Dressed in pink shoes, tights, skirt, top, jacket, pink wooly hat and pink jewellry.

Fucking harridan.

17. Lamp

Lamp I am a FH squatter

You can eat pink beef but not pink chicken. Pink is a stupid colour. It doesn't make sense. Ever seen a bright pink Yorkshire pudding? I rest my case.

• Agree Agree x 2
  18. Scouse

100% science there @Lamp. As usual.

• Agree Agree x 2
  19. Lamp

Lamp I am a FH squatter

Trisha Takinowa meets David Bowie

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  20. Lamp

Lamp I am a FH squatter

• Funny Funny x 2
  21. Job

22. Lamp

Lamp I am a FH squatter

The aria of Diva Plavalaguna from the Fifth Element

The octave span and note jumping is impossible for a human to perform without electronic assistance but she makes a damn fine effort

• Like Like x 2
  23. Moriath

• Like Like x 4
  24. Lamp

Lamp I am a FH squatter

InstaSave.jpg

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  25. Scouse

Idiot, yes, but terrorist?

I really dislike some of our laws.

26. Job

Yes the slow creep towards proving youre not comitting a crime.

It actually started with SORN on your vehicle.

• Facepalm Facepalm x 3
  27. Scouse

You really don't like having to tax and insure your car properly do you.

• Agree Agree x 2
  28. Job

Not a problem, I just think its very concerning having to tell them Im not breaking the law, and outside of your tired joke, you know thats true.