SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
I dont hate her.

its interesting. I put a post up that doesnt say hate in any way. Just says that her message has no solution behind it. Just pointing out the problems.

and you guys think I hate her.
I think that says more about you than it does me.

I know she is aware of the message she is spreading. And you can be a puppet and be aware. A lot of agencies are using her to further their causes. She is autistic and as such probably has this as her special passion / interest that us autistics have. These can be all enveloping to the extent you dont see out side that and the bigger picture. Hence i think she might be being used.

Okay then.

The image you posted is beyond stupid.

Simply because Greta talks about Climate Change, whereas that other dude deals purely with cleaning out plastic from the oceans.

That stuff is so obviously created by climate change deniers so they can say 'oh look, people are doing something about it'.

Again, stop getting upset that younger people are telling you what you're doing is wrong.

There's much bigger fish to fry anyway in that arena; celebrities that do their stint of charity work whilst avoiding taxes etc.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
I dont hate her.

its interesting. I put a post up that doesnt say hate in any way. Just says that her message has no solution behind it. Just pointing out the problems.

and you guys think I hate her.
I think that says more about you than it does me.

I know she is aware of the message she is spreading. And you can be a puppet and be aware. A lot of agencies are using her to further their causes. She is autistic and as such probably has this as her special passion / interest that us autistics have. These can be all enveloping to the extent you dont see out side that and the bigger picture. Hence i think she might be being used.

Why does it have to be her that comes up with solutions? She isn't a scientist.
Shouldn't the governments that are not doing anything to prevent climate change actually do something instead of just standing around navel gazing?

What she is doing is trying to get people moving on this before it's too late.

I don't understand why you would criticize someone who is concerned about the environment and is making a lot of noise so that people become aware of the issues. Negativity doesn't help anyone.

Last edited:

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Why does it have to be her that comes up with solutions? She isn't a scientist.
It's how the narrative from deniers is moving - they've pretty much conclusively lost the argument on facts (because they were wrong (not that that matters though - they always knew they were wrong but didn't care)). So now the tactic is to undermine the pressure to act in other ways - including trying to invalidate important voices by ssying shit like they have to come up with a solution before they should be heard (which is an impossibly high bar).

It's arguably an even more danherous tactic because it keeps us locked into inaction.

But then, that's the point isn't it.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
It's how the narrative from deniers is moving - they've pretty much conclusively lost the argument on facts (because they were wrong (not that that matters though - they always knew they were wrong but didn't care)). So now the tactic is to undermine the pressure to act in other ways - including trying to invalidate important voices by ssying shit like they have to come up with a solution before they should be heard (which is an impossibly high bar).

It's arguably an even more danherous tactic because it keeps us locked into inaction.

But then, that's the point isn't it.
I have never denied that the climate is warming. Just the causes and how much is down to man.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
That is climate denying.
This is true.

We know the causes. - They are very well understood and are not subject to controversy.

People can "dispute" it all they like but the evidence is overwhelming.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
This is true.

We know the causes. - They are very well understood and are not subject to controversy.

People can "dispute" it all they like but the evidence is overwhelming.
Its not that i think some is due to man. I dispute that man is entirely to blame and that we are still coming out of the mini ice age.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Just made a fantastic curry

Chicken
Tomato based sauce
Madras heat

Just letting it simmer for an hour :)

big-curry.jpg

Gwadien

Just made a fantastic curry

Chicken
Tomato based sauce
Madras heat

Just letting it simmer for an hour :)

big-curry.jpg

I think if an Indian overheard you describing that as a curry, they'd throw a roti at your head.

Access Denied

It was like that when I got here...
In other news, FUCKING CARS!!!!

So I came home from work tonight and on the way I went through a puddle on the side of the road. Not a problem you say. Well usually I'd agree with you but not tonight. I got home, went inside my flat and a few minutes later my alarm is going off. Turns out when I turned my engine off the wipers started spazzing out and it was setting my alarm off. Checked the fuse box in the engine compartmant and it was bone dry. So I decided that I'd run the car up and down a nearby 60Mph bypass, hoping that the air flow at that speed would dry off any water. No such luck.

By this time it's bloody 1am and I want my bed, so I figure fuck it, I'll disconnect the battery and take it to a garage tomorrow. Now I have a '05 Focus so the bonnet release is done by the key and it chooses tonight of all nights to decide to break. Not the key, the release. Bonnet won't open. So I ring the AA. £114 later they send someone out. By this time I've been sitting for over an hour with the engine running because I can't turn the damn thing off! 10 minutes before they arrive, I turn the engine off and it starts behaving itself. Seems the heat from the engine finally dried out whatever the fuck was causing the problem. Been 25 minutes since they left and she's sitting there nice and quiet.

I hate cars.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
IMG-20191217-WA0000.jpeg

So I managed to get my hands on some of the mystical original recipe Irn Bru, which is in no way a cynical marketing exercise to make up for the fact that the normal stuff tastes like shite now. Anyway, a few thoughts:

1) that head cannot be normal. Mind you neither can the colour, and I made my peace with that many years ago.
2) it has got a LOT of sugar in it. Biggest sugar buzz since they got rid of blue Smarties.
3) as a result it tastes much nicer than the normal stuff, though strangely still not as nice as the usual stuff before they fucked it up. More like cream soda now, but orange.
4) Did I mention it has a lot of sugar? Ive had half the bottle and haven't sat down since.

Embattle

FH is my second home
Betting boss Denise Coates hits £320m jackpot

You know you live in a scum bag society when this happens year on year.

It is a tough one for me because she ultimately setup the company with her family thus owns it with her family and in turn gets the profits from it but I have two issues the first being the source which is gambling which we already know causes considerable issues and secondly I wonder what tax is being paid on that sum.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
My terribly liberalist view is that organisations who sell / promote services or goods that are known to harm (whether physical or mental) should contribute more to society :). People do NOT need salaries at that level and some of that money would have been better invested in programmers that help gambling addicts and prevention (education / barriers for underage) :p

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
No human should be getting renumerated at that level. The effort they put in does not equal the renumeration they get out. With finite resources that inequality is disgusting.

Our system is designed precicely for that tho. :(

Wij

I am a FH squatter
No human should be getting renumerated at that level. The effort they put in does not equal the renumeration they get out. With finite resources that inequality is disgusting.

Our system is designed precicely for that tho. :(
reMuNerated

Gwadien

It's not that.

Its the fact that these bookies sites give people with addiction like up to £1k 'free' bets if they bet £1k theirselves.

Basically, bookies should be regulated lots more than they currently are. The fact that she decided to setup a family bookies company shows how much of a scum bag she is.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Bookies..online gambling..lotto even the lottery, its all as bad as drug dealing.
Fucking ruins 10s thousands of lives every year...causes suicides, family breakups, depression and disfunctional living.

They have made that profit off the back of misery...fucking cunts.

Gwadien

Bookies..online gambling..lotto even the lottery, its all as bad as drug dealing.
Fucking ruins 10s thousands of lives every year...causes suicides, family breakups, depression and disfunctional living.

They have made that profit off the back of misery...fucking cunts.

For once sir,

We completely and utterly agree.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom