SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Fuck the death penalty, the rule some states have where if you commit -any- crime 3 times then you end up getting 25 years is the rotten part.
If you dont learn not to burgle say after three convictions. Then you are probably being let out to do it again. So you are probably aiding a criminal by not doing something different after the third time.

whats happened the first two obviously hasnt been a deterrent.

It should be attached to certain crimes and not everything. But some people are habitual criminals. Whats the point releasing them to inflict pain on society?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
A news item I think you would be interested in @Scouse

Can governments ever run out of money?
First large salvo in a bullshit exercise to not do owt about a well-known problem people are increasingly coming to understand.

American revolution was in part about this shit and the major religions understood it - it's in the fucking bible ffs.

So "modern money theory" is just another bullshit way of not doing owt about it.

Access Denied

It was like that when I got here...
You know I used to think stupiditiy was caused by lack of access to information. I've changed my mind.

georgie

FH is my second home
I've gone back to college to learn numbers and stuff (Accounting) and some gaps in knowledge have been quite eye opening.
"Yes, Norway is a country" and "No, the United States are not in Europe" are phrases that have had to be said.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
If you dont learn not to burgle say after three convictions. Then you are probably being let out to do it again. So you are probably aiding a criminal by not doing something different after the third time.

whats happened the first two obviously hasnt been a deterrent.

It should be attached to certain crimes and not everything. But some people are habitual criminals. Whats the point releasing them to inflict pain on society?

Because you need to fix society first before you can expect people to rehabilitate.

That's why your logic doesn't compute; why does America have high reoffending rates if they have such a harsh profiteering prison system?

Unless you're like Job, and you don't believe in rehabilitation, then I quite like the idea of properly funding our prison/probation service so that we drive down reoffending rates and also properly invest in social services to stop the individuals turning to crime in the first place.

If you believe in the US system, you don't believe in the concept of society anyway, you believe in yourself and your small community.

Gwadien

I've gone back to college to learn numbers and stuff (Accounting) and some gaps in knowledge have been quite eye opening.
"Yes, Norway is a country" and "No, the United States are not in Europe" are phrases that have had to be said.

College or University?

I have a cousin who's started a college course in art, he's appalled by the behaviour of young people there and their general dumbness.

It's a problem, and the problem starts with T and ends in ories.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Because you need to fix society first before you can expect people to rehabilitate.

That's why your logic doesn't compute; why does America have high reoffending rates if they have such a harsh profiteering prison system?

Unless you're like Job, and you don't believe in rehabilitation, then I quite like the idea of properly funding our prison/probation service so that we drive down reoffending rates and also properly invest in social services to stop the individuals turning to crime in the first place.

If you believe in the US system, you don't believe in the concept of society anyway, you believe in yourself and your small community.
No you get in jail twice and have all the services thrown at you to rehabilitate. If it doesnt work after twice then you are fair game the third time.

if you could magically make society utopian and everyone had great prospects and no one felt disenfranchised then no one would commit crime. Well less ppl.

But if you are given two chances to change and been given the everything society can afford to do so and you still go out and do it. Knowing that 3rd time you get a 25 stretch then you are doing it with full knowledge of the consequences.

poor poor muggers who beat 2 sets of people up. Only to go out and do it to a third set of people.

or do you only feel sorry for the crims and not the victims?

Gwadien

No you get in jail twice and have all the services thrown at you to rehabilitate. If it doesnt work after twice then you are fair game the third time.

if you could magically make society utopian and everyone had great prospects and no one felt disenfranchised then no one would commit crime. Well less ppl.

But if you are given two chances to change and been given the everything society can afford to do so and you still go out and do it. Knowing that 3rd time you get a 25 stretch then you are doing it with full knowledge of the consequences.

poor poor muggers who beat 2 sets of people up. Only to go out and do it to a third set of people.

or do you only feel sorry for the crims and not the victims?

You're missing the point by suggesting they offer 'services'.

They set the prison population to work.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
You're missing the point by suggesting they offer 'services'.

They set the prison population to work.
I am saying the system i support .. which is not the usa system but a system that would offer services.

however, if you still commit the same offence and generally its felonies, so more serious offences. Not all offences that you suggested. So misdemeanours are not part of this (i think California is an exception on some ). You know its there. Your stupid enough to do it again and get caught. I have little sympathy. Its the victims i feel sorry for.

Can they do more to rehabilitate? Yes.

You live within the society you stick to its rules. Not like they dont know them.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Its the way it killed him in the 2nd attempt.

Job

Its probably not the first tbh. .plenty of handbrake forgotten cars or fall off the jack cars have killed people.

Maybe the first remote call car to develop an auto gearbox fault and launch into a pedestrian.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
You don't though.

In America you get thrown in a box, used as slave labour, kicked back out.

Norway? 20% recidivism after two years.

Facts. Not feelings.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
You don't though.

In America you get thrown in a box, used as slave labour, kicked back out.

Norway? 20% recidivism after two years.

Facts. Not feelings.
Read the next post .. i will reframe from down rating you until that.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
aAg6E00_460s.jpg

Job

Someone posted a photo of a cute little blonde Iraqi girl waving to a journalist in r/pics.

The comment section was full of the usual...so I posted.

'She's pointing you out to the sniper'.....you know...for a laugh.

Insta permanent ban and a personal message that they didnt need racists on this sub.
Snow.....flakes.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Someone posted a photo of a cute little blonde Iraqi girl waving to a journalist in r/pics.

The comment section was full of the usual...so I posted.

'She's pointing you out to the sniper'.....you know...for a laugh.

Insta permanent ban and a personal message that they didnt need racists on this sub.
Snow.....flakes.
Not really a racist comment tbh.

Job

Reddit is just becoming a snowflake liberal echo chamber.
Ive been banned from three subs and tecieved personal attacks from mods.

Which probably isnt a surprise to people here.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
At what point do we call time on learning languages
Never.

It's lots of fun to try to speak different languages.

It also opens your mind to different ways of viewing the world as language is intrinsically bound up in how we think and perceive the world.

Useful tech, but you ain't getting into anyones pants with google translate, whereas you might with stumbling, embarassing, glorious effort. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom