SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Unless you have learned a bit of French and shes German.

Then an idiot with a phone app will beat you.

Embattle

FH is my second home
I respect people who can speak multiple languages, always amazed me when gaming how well the gamers from the Nordic countries, Netherlands, etc could speak English.

Job

Its the world language.

You kinda have to learn it to deal with the world.

Job

Interesting article.

The UK will take English with them after brexit as there is no official English speakers in the EU but they will continue to use it and possibly continue to develop it into EU english.

Bloomberg - no longer own english

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Interesting article.

The UK will take English with them after brexit as there is no official English speakers in the EU but they will continue to use it and possibly continue to develop it into EU english.

Bloomberg - no longer own english

Ireland remains in the EU no?

Learning a 2nd language changes how you think, usually for the better, you should try it some time ;)

Job

Well its Irish so English is a second language in the Ireland of Ireland.

Job

Lol.
Your time would be much better spent teaching people English.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Well its Irish so English is a second language in the Ireland of Ireland.

English is still an official language you fuckwit. Oh, and guess where English isn't an official language? The UK. Which has no official languages.

Job

English is still an official language you fuckwit. Oh, and guess where English isn't an official language? The UK. Which has no official languages.
Gaelic is Irelands first language.
And English is Englands official language..
You can overlap UK..but thats like whatever.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Gaelic is Irelands first language.
And English is Englands official language..
You can overlap UK..but thats like whatever.

"Irish" is Ireland's Official First Language (as Gaeilge in Irish), English is the other Official Language, that everybody speaks. In practice the only place Irish is spoken and used as a first language is the Gaeltacht areas, which have a total population of about 50-60K people) Everywhere else, English is first. "Gaelic" is spoken in Scotland (but isn't an official language in law). England does not have an official language de jure, but obviously English is the de facto language. The only place in the UK with official languages in law is Wales, which has Welsh and (ironically) English is official languages. Even NI doesn't have official languages although minority languages are "protected" as part of the GFA.

NB. English is also one of the two official languages of Malta.

Job

"Irish" is Ireland's Official First Language (as Gaeilge in Irish), English is the other Official Language, that everybody speaks. In practice the only place Irish is spoken and used as a first language is the Gaeltacht areas, which have a total population of about 50-60K people) Everywhere else, English is first. "Gaelic" is spoken in Scotland (but isn't an official language in law). England does not have an official language de jure, but obviously English is the de facto language. The only place in the UK with official languages in law is Wales, which has Welsh and (ironically) English is official languages. Even NI doesn't have official languages although minority languages are "protected" as part of the GFA.

NB. English is also one of the two official languages of Malta.
It does mention in that article that malta and ireland use english for law.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
It does mention in that article that malta and ireland use english for law.

In Irelands case by law, the law in Oreland clearly states that English and Irish are to be treated equally

dysfunction

FH is my second home
And your point is....?

Making people aware of an issue is probably more important than an inventor who has created a solution.
If nobody takes notice his invention will just collect dust

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
It seems like a certain kind of person is trying awfully hard to find something to use against a 16 year old girl.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
It seems like a certain kind of person is trying awfully hard to find something to use against a 16 year old girl.

I think he is pointing out that we are doing nothing instead of doing something. You guys should stop taking things at face value..

Also media’s role in this, important to remember they are not our guides and directing us where we need to be looking

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
I think a 16 year old girl is being used by a lot of people as a puppet. And there are a lot more worthy people to spear head change.
But the thing is just something someone posted on the internet. I didnt know any of that stuff about the other dude. Found it interesting.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
I think a 16 year old girl is being used by a lot of people as a puppet. And there are a lot more worthy people to spear head change.
But the thing is just something someone posted on the internet. I didnt know any of that stuff about the other dude. Found it interesting.

That's because you don't care so your whole argument is moot anyway.

However I do know of that dude, he built those things that float around the oceans collecting plastic.

Calling her a puppet means that she's not actually aware of what she's doing, I think she is.

Why do old men have to hate young people that tell them they're wrong lol.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
That's because you don't care so your whole argument is moot anyway.

However I do know of that dude, he built those things that float around the oceans collecting plastic.

Calling her a puppet means that she's not actually aware of what she's doing, I think she is.

Why do old men have to hate young people that tell them they're wrong lol.
I dont hate her.

its interesting. I put a post up that doesnt say hate in any way. Just says that her message has no solution behind it. Just pointing out the problems.

and you guys think I hate her.
I think that says more about you than it does me.

I know she is aware of the message she is spreading. And you can be a puppet and be aware. A lot of agencies are using her to further their causes. She is autistic and as such probably has this as her special passion / interest that us autistics have. These can be all enveloping to the extent you dont see out side that and the bigger picture. Hence i think she might be being used.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom