SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
To all my fellow inmates at the FH Asylum: a very happy and bacon-filled new year. May all your upskirting for 2020 be in 1080p :)

:cheers:

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
catdog.jpg

The 9th one in from the left is studying the cat with deadly intent. A whisker from pouncing.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I'd ban plastic use in anything that's unnecessary.

And by unnecessary I mean - the legions of toys, decorations, packaging, glitter, bags, bottles - any clothing that contains plastics that don't require it for usage (you can't get away with woolen arctic expedition jackets any more) - basically anything that doesn't *have* to be made out of plastic because it's form doesn't dictate it.

I'd also price-in mandatory plastic recycling and inordinately large fines for incorrect disposal of items that *must* have plastic in them.

Yes. I'd ban Lego. It can absolutely be made out of wood.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Australia prime minister has been threatening radical crackdown on right to protest because of the environmental protesters campaining peacefully for Australia to take global warming seriously - including a ban on protesters advocating boycotting fossil fuel companies.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4hH3TXz5SM

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Australia prime minister has been threatening radical crackdown on right to protest because of the environmental protesters campaining peacefully for Australia to take global warming seriously - including a ban on protesters advocating boycotting fossil fuel companies.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4hH3TXz5SM

I mean, it is Australia, they be big C Conservatives.

It is worrying though, with our destruction of European wildlife over a 600 year period and Australia is being told you're going to do the same thing but MUCH MUCH quicker, they don't seem to care.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
It is worrying though, with our destruction of European wildlife over a 600 year period
Nah. Most of our wildlife destruction has been since WW2 and the advent of industrial farming, habitat loss snd chemical application.

Our seas are even worse. Trawling should be banned.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Nah. Most of our wildlife destruction has been since WW2 and the advent of industrial farming, habitat loss snd chemical application.

Our seas are even worse. Trawling should be banned.
Trawlers who run their nets along the sea bed are horrendous. If people could see what they do they would be shocked

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Trawlers who run their nets along the sea bed are horrendous. If people could see what they do they would be shocked
Problem we have though, is if it isn't personal to them then humans don't (can't) really give a fuck.

Same for war, migration, mental health, you name it.

That's why we're all going to die in environmental catastrophe.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
also all current food packaging needs to be made as small as it can be. No huge boxes that are 1/2 full etc.
Totally agree with this but it won't happen without regulation as oversized packets are how shrinkflation is hidden.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Totally agree with this but it won't happen without regulation as oversized packets are how shrinkflation is hidden.
Yup which is why regulation needs to be enforced. Normal business is fake over reality

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
The reason Australia wont clamp down on coal is because they export so much of it to Asia.

The fires are bad...but its only one small remote part compared to the size of Australia, as usual our bullshit friends down at the media are determined to paint it as the whole place is burning.

And then animals dying gets trolled out....well duh, that happens everytime....billions of animals die everyday.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
One small remote part that happens to have a larger area than Belgium. The fact that something is huge doesn't mean that something that's happening within it can't be huge as well. I feel like Father Ted, explaining the difference between small and far away to Dougal.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Australia has always burned.

Its only an issue because idiots go there and live there in the summer...when it fucking burns every year.

As George Carlin said.

People build their houses next to volcanoes and then wonder why theyve got lava in the living room.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom