SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
That can be fixed easily by greasing some palms.

Europe is shit scared London will go rogue.
It's nothing to do with Europe you fucking idiot. It's the rest of the world using London to trade with European markets. If London suddenly becomes half a percent more expensive then why use London when you can trade using another financial centre more cheaply?

You can't grease palms - it's about processes, not people. Money will simply be routed electronically away from London as a financial hub to, say, Frankfurt instead.

Working at the Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation I can tell you right now that the business is already feeling this. Whatever nationalistic 'eng-er-land' morons like you fantasise about how the world works - I can assure you that you're absolutely wrong. London is already shrinking.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
There has been many a child star who has taken to drugs and or killed themselves.

its nothing new really.

Nah, K-pop is way different, read up about how controlled the kids are, it's insane.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
It's nothing to do with Europe you fucking idiot. It's the rest of the world using London to trade with European markets. If London suddenly becomes half a percent more expensive then why use London when you can trade using another financial centre more cheaply?

You can't grease palms - it's about processes, not people. Money will simply be routed electronically away from London as a financial hub to, say, Frankfurt instead.

Working at the Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation I can tell you right now that the business is already feeling this. Whatever nationalistic 'eng-er-land' morons like you fantasise about how the world works - I can assure you that you're absolutely wrong. London is already shrinking.
Here we go..the self hate as usual.

Firstly London is the world financial hub..you have to agree, its influence is temporarily waning because of remainers , all ready it a counts for over 60% of world offshore wealth and a fuckload of shady shit as well.
Not being part of the EU will have no effect on costs once procedures are put in place...there is no reason that London cannot carry on and possibly even grow..with a little help from relaxing certain rules..as the cornerstone of world trade and insurance anymore than if we stayed in.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Look, I don't really give a fuck about how you think things are going to turn out. It doesn't matter. The only thing I'm interested about is this:
Here we go..the self hate as usual.
Why do you call it self hate? You're so weird.

Edit: Oh, and btw - it's "account" not "a count".

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Look, I don't really give a fuck about how you think things are going to turn out. It doesn't matter. The only thing I'm interested about is this:

You need to brace yourself for the post brexit world; where you'll be working more for less money, whilst the rich get stinking rich, BUT you can't self-hate, after all, it's for national pride!

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
You need to brace yourself for the post brexit world; where you'll be working more for less money, whilst the rich get stinking rich, BUT you can't self-hate, after all, it's for national pride!
Rich are gonna get richer where ever we stay tbh. Its capitalism.

Job

I hit the space bar instead of the C.

Job

People use what they trust.

Remainers have eroded that trust, when we eventually put them to bed and build it back up again as the most important European country who just doesnt happen to be in the steadily failing EU.

You can facepalm all you like, but the EU has far more problems than we have.
Britain has an immense global reach and a financial system intwined into world affairs that goes far deeper than pretenders like Frankfurt and Tokyo.
You're determined to write us off for daring to choose independence.

Job

Everything to do with a group who completely ignore a democratic vote.

Did they think that wouldnt be noticed?

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
If you were a bit less biased and a bit more aware of what was actually going on, you might notice that loads of Leave voters voted against May and Johnson's deals and if you look even closer, several MPs who voted to Remain backed it/them. It's got fuck all to do with Leave/Remain.

Job

Its not fundamentally the remain stance..but the fucking three years of shit caused by them refusing to honour...a fucking clear democratic vote..
And we would have been in a far stronger position to get a better deal if we were united.
As it is we had to reject those shit deals and now possibly going to accept a slightly better one.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Its not fundamentally the remain stance..but the fucking three years of shit caused by them refusing to honour...a fucking clear democratic vote..
And we would have been in a far stronger position to get a better deal if we were united.
As it is we had to reject those shit deals and now possibly going to accept a slightly better one.
Again, what has "the remain stance" got to do with Theresa May taking 3 years to get a shit deal? The only time you could even say "the remain stance" had any influence would've been when the deals were voted on, and it's not even true then.

Job

The remainers handed the EU all the trump cards.

You cant expect a good deal with a warring team.. from a small business to a countrys future.
Its the first page of how not to make a deal.
Though tbh its not that bad considering the complications...I cant see how the EU could actually give that much more without undermining their project.

Job

You do know how deals and brinkmanship work?

Its the same for international diplomacy as it is for buying a car

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
You do know how deals and brinkmanship work?

Its the same for international diplomacy as it is for buying a car

The person who went to the EU with mutually irreconcilable red lines was Theresa May, and her team of frikkin geniuses. "Remainers" had fuck all to do with a bunch of fuckwits who couldn't negotiate their way out of a paper bag. You can try to spin the narrative all you want, but it wasn't remainers at the negotiating table, it wasn't remainers who came up with the laughable Article 50 strategy, and it wasn't remainers who failed to cut out the liars and chancers from their own party who want to beggar the country for their own ends.

Also, in case you didn't notice, Boris tried brinkmanship and that didn't work either, because the EU team aren't actually morons and Boris remains irritatingly not dead in a ditch.

Job

A little thing called the Benn bill pretty well ended our end of the talks.

Remainers voted out our main Trump card

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Sooo... what has the Benn Act* got to do with "the fucking three years of shit caused by them refusing to honour...a fucking clear democratic vote.."?

dysfunction

FH is my second home
A little thing called the Benn bill pretty well ended our end of the talks.

Remainers voted out our main Trump card

That only happened in September 2019! And it was to stop Boris being a dictator. It also was approved by Leave MP's so shut it with the bullshit

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Why do we post on forums?

Exactly.

It not as if someone is going to post something about coming home one hot and sticky summer evening to find a naked Nigella Lawson sprawled on the kitchen table covered in bacon and talking pure filth...

:eek6:

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Fantasy is subject to terms and conditions and reality. The amount of effort placed into a sordid fantasy may not equal the amount of joy at the end. Your marriage is at risk if you do not keep up your spousal duties.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Johnson and the ERG consistently voted against the Brexit deal on offer so why are you blaming remainers?

It's almost as if the 52% didn't all want the same thing.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Johnson and the ERG consistently voted against the Brexit deal on offer so why are you blaming remainers?

It's almost as if the 52% didn't all want the same thing.
In fact the dual-customs regime in Johnson's 'new' deal was part of May's Chequers plan that Johnson resigned in protest at (admittedly he may think it's all right as long as it's not in England). Also he explicitly said a deal that puts NI in a different regime to the rest of the UK was something that no British PM could ever accept, but here we are.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom