SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
Oh fuck off.
Deal with it correctly..god youre a disconnected armchair liberal.
I was suggesting that they deal with it correctly - however don’t expect anyone to listen to reason if you go in gung ho ie they need good council, ie I don’t believe they are receiving good council today - your reaction increases my view that you are just disgusting

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I personally know people involved in this situation and there is still too much emotion involved for anyone except extremely close relatives to tell them anything... Humans react very very differently when grief stricken. This couple need good council so they can understand how to deal with this awful incident correctly because I fear whoever is advising them is just out to make a quick buck and really does not have the best interest of the parents at heart. I often wondered why some humans think a substantial amount of money for the death of a loved one will ease the pain of grief .... it wouldn’t bring back that person - in the meantime by elongating the bad memories due to legal proceedings, I would be prevented from beginning the healing process.... Also if I am doing this in the name of justice for a loved one that died, this is a selfish rather than a selfless task - the person you are doing this in the name of will never know.
If however they were trying to have the law changed to prevent this situation occurring for another family then I am fully in support naturally.
Because money is effectively something people generally exchange their time (life) to obtain and since we no longer go around killing each other taking as much of a perpetrators money as possible is probably the closest people can get to exacting revenge and that is generally what humans want in situations like this

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
So the new smashy windows Tesla truck ?

What..er, who designed that then?

Job

I was suggesting that they deal with it correctly - however don’t expect anyone to listen to reason if you go in gung ho ie they need good council, ie I don’t believe they are receiving good council today - your reaction increases my view that you are just disgusting
As usual, the liberal approach, in the abstract they just want an outcome thats good for them.
Questioning emotion while handily being utterly disconnected from the situation they are so keen to judge.
Without emotion..there is nothing left, we might as well disconnect our cotrex's and assume robotics.

Are you saying they should reject justice/revenge and compensation?
Their lives are not your social experiment.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
As usual, the liberal approach, in the abstract they just want an outcome thats good for them.
Questioning emotion while handily being utterly disconnected from the situation they are so keen to judge.
Without emotion..there is nothing left, we might as well disconnect our cotrex's and assume robotics.

Are you saying they should reject justice/revenge and compensation?
Their lives are not your social experiment.
Learn to read incompetent scrote

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
@Job had a new boiler fitted.

Whenever the hot water is used anywhere in the house, it causes the downstairs kitchen tap to leak and make a squeaking noise, and stops if you turn the hot tap on, but rinse repeat if you use hot water anywhere else in the house.

Any suggestions to what may be causing this or is it best just to get a over paid plumber out? ;)

Job

A combi boiler I presume.

Is it a mixer tap?

Gwadien

Ya, combi boiler.

Mixer tap as in a single tap with both temperatures? yeah.

chrome-delta-basic-kitchen-faucets-21987lf-64_1000.jpg

This type of tap.

Last edited:

Job

Ya, combi boiler.

Mixer tap as in a single tap with both temperatures? yeah.

chrome-delta-basic-kitchen-faucets-21987lf-64_1000.jpg

This type of tap.
Hmmm.
Only happens when the boilers running, but difficult to diagnose remotely...likely new boiler gives better pressure and heat under flow.
Ist call woukd be tap inserts.
They are only 15 quid a pair from screwfix..quarter turns are ceramic..which is that tap.
Full turns are old school washer..its not a big job at all , they just screw out.

Job

So Kim Kardashian tweeted Caitlyns wake up call from Celebrity.

Its had over a billion views.

Thats why they paid 500K for hier.

Gwadien

Hmmm.
Only happens when the boilers running, but difficult to diagnose remotely...likely new boiler gives better pressure and heat under flow.
Ist call woukd be tap inserts.
They are only 15 quid a pair from screwfix..quarter turns are ceramic..which is that tap.
Full turns are old school washer..its not a big job at all , they just screw out.

Cheers, how does one check to ensure that it is the tap inserts that are at fault?

Job

Well thats why its the 1st call.
Does it feel warm at all..the leak?

Gwadien

Well thats why its the 1st call.
Does it feel warm at all..the leak?

yeah it does.

The overflow pipe is also constantly leaking, so I'd imagine it's something to do with the pressure not being compatible with the house design or something?

Gonna get a non specific gender man in anyway.

Job

yeah it does.

The overflow pipe is also constantly leaking, so I'd imagine it's something to do with the pressure not being compatible with the house design or something?

Gonna get a non specific gender man in anyway.
Overlow pipe on the boiler?

Job

Hmmm.
Combis dont have tanks or overflow pipes..only an emergency blowoff by the boiler.
Prob a toilet overflowing.

Get a non gender in.

Job

Someone on reddit found this in a witchcraft book.

l8ldupnk0d041.jpg

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Hmmm.
Combis dont have tanks or overflow pipes..only an emergency blowoff by the boiler.
Prob a toilet overflowing.

Get a non gender in.
If they took tanks out and put a combi in then the water pressure might be too high from the mains and they need different higher pressure valves. Donno i had to change a few of them when they removed my tanks and put a combi in

Job

Yes that can be a thing .tired valves start passing under full mains pressure.

Job

So the four main financial hubs of the world are New York...London..Hong Kong..Singapore.

Though London is effectively the biggest because of its international trade and insurance.
Funny that of the four ,two are ex british colonies and now both Britain and Hong Kong are rocking the boat with independence fights.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
London is already shrinking because of brexit - it's significatly less use globally if financial trade becomes more expensive with europe.

Job

That can be fixed easily by greasing some palms.

Europe is shit scared London will go rogue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom