SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Well yes..they mostly have resorted to back massage, but obviously there are still fucking idiots performing neck twists.

The question is how the living fuck did she not get a manslaughter..death by malpractice.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Well yes..they mostly have resorted to back massage, but obviously there are still fucking idiots performing neck twists.
You've *still* not read either of the stories.

She used a drop table:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqbZSVN1JM8

And it fucked the guy.

But hey @Job. Don't let the facts get in the way of your outrage, or backpedalling, or whatever retarded maneuver you're going to try to perform now to show us that you actually understand what's going on in any news story, ever.

Even a broken clock is right twice a day - and this is very much that case.

Job

You've *still* not read either of the stories.

She used a drop table:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqbZSVN1JM8

And it fucked the guy.

But hey @Job. Don't let the facts get in the way of your outrage, or backpedalling, or whatever retarded maneuver you're going to try to perform now to show us that you actually understand what's going on in any news story, ever.

Even a broken clock is right twice a day - and this is very much that case.

Jesus..I read it was a drop , but couldnt be arsed looking to see what that was..so just mentioned the usual neck click/twist they fuck people up with.
Whatever..she still needs to be done for manslaughter

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
South Parks official response to all the people crying at them on Twitter? they changed their profile picture and background...

upload_2019-11-18_22-0-59.png

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
76771516_468069540574404_1434371583392088064_n.jpg

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
On my way to Helsinki for a few days; anything I should definitely not miss?

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin

Job

It also has paving the road to hell with clueless good intentions as its core pastime.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
I personally know people involved in this situation and there is still too much emotion involved for anyone except extremely close relatives to tell them anything... Humans react very very differently when grief stricken. This couple need good council so they can understand how to deal with this awful incident correctly because I fear whoever is advising them is just out to make a quick buck and really does not have the best interest of the parents at heart. I often wondered why some humans think a substantial amount of money for the death of a loved one will ease the pain of grief .... it wouldn’t bring back that person - in the meantime by elongating the bad memories due to legal proceedings, I would be prevented from beginning the healing process.... Also if I am doing this in the name of justice for a loved one that died, this is a selfish rather than a selfless task - the person you are doing this in the name of will never know.
If however they were trying to have the law changed to prevent this situation occurring for another family then I am fully in support naturally.

Gwadien

I personally know people involved in this situation and there is still too much emotion involved for anyone except extremely close relatives to tell them anything... Humans react very very differently when grief stricken. This couple need good council so they can understand how to deal with this awful incident correctly because I fear whoever is advising them is just out to make a quick buck and really does not have the best interest of the parents at heart. I often wondered why some humans think a substantial amount of money for the death of a loved one will ease the pain of grief .... it wouldn’t bring back that person - in the meantime by elongating the bad memories due to legal proceedings, I would be prevented from beginning the healing process.... Also if I am doing this in the name of justice for a loved one that died, this is a selfish rather than a selfless task - the person you are doing this in the name of will never know.
If however they were trying to have the law changed to prevent this situation occurring for another family then I am fully in support naturally.

I'm in absolute support.

I was mocking people that said that the Foreign office had no input on this case, because they were being defensive about their precious Tories.

The reality is that our world clout has diminished and that we can't ask the US for political favours because they dont owe us any.

Look at all the UK citizens abroad cases from the last 10 years or so. They've all been shit.

Gwadien

Raab is making the point that the forgein office didnt have any control. And the reason they are counter sueing is cause they believe the family dont have a case.

wait and see the out come before jumping on your soap box.

BUT ITS LITERALLY THE FUCKING JOB OF THE FOREIGN OFFICE

What don't you understand?

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
I'm in absolute support.

I was mocking people that said that the Foreign office had no input on this case, because they were being defensive about their precious Tories.

The reality is that our world clout has diminished and that we can't ask the US for political favours because they dont owe us any.

Look at all the UK citizens abroad cases from the last 10 years or so. They've all been shit.
The FACO are apolitical. They dont change with the government. They are civil servants. Only the minister at the top would be Tory.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
BUT ITS LITERALLY THE FUCKING JOB OF THE FOREIGN OFFICE

What don't you understand?
They did their job. Made the representation and got told no. Whatelse do you want them to do? Break international law? Send in the sas to kidnap the woman and bring her back for justice?

they have to work within diplomatic rules and they did. So noothing more they could have done. And imo they didnt do anything wrong. Just limited by international law.

Job

Oh fuck off.
Deal with it correctly..god youre a disconnected armchair liberal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom