SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
It's intentional.

They're just waiting to send in the PLA and end their autonomy.

Trump got bullied by Turkey.

It's fairly obvious that he won't do anything to China.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Why do they feel the need to post what they are doing? Do they need to feel vindicated? That others do the same? Or just baiting for outrage?
Why do we post on forums?

Same shit, different format.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
It's all about the magic internet points when it comes to stuff like Twitter, Instagram, Reddit etc.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Why do we post on forums?

Same shit, different format.
Yup but the twatter etc has such a far reach. And in 20 years time when she desperate for a job at the rbl or something then it could be mined up.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Yup but the twatter etc has such a far reach. And in 20 years time when she desperate for a job at the rbl or something then it could be mined up.

Why would she apply for a job at the RBL anyway?

Why aren't people entitled to their views? Why can't you criticise something like the British Legion fundraiser day without it being suggested that you have no respect for the veterans.

Personally? I think it's a joke we dedicate a day to veterans when pretty much every Government since ww2 has done less and less to support the Veterans.

I think it's silly that we dedicate a day to a charity that has very well paid staff members and you're demonized if you don't show your 'support'.

I also think its silly that there needs to be a strong link between remembrance and the military, it doesn't need to be connected, to me, its a bit like the people that owned the world trade centre having their own remembrance event and sticking their advertising all over the shop.

I wouldn't say they're trying to glorify war, but I'd say that they're making the event about remembering the deeds of the British Army as a collective rather than the individuals.

Also, about showing the same respect to ww1 and ww2 compared to modern soldiers? Pur-lease.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
When did it expand from honoring ww1 dead to all british veterans?

A very long time ago; it was all wars when I was in the cubs/scouts which was over 40 years ago. We had a teacher who’d fought in Korea at my primary school and he was at the Remembrance Parade with his medals on; loads of WW2 vets back then as well.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I can remember my grandad on my own.

I'd rather we remembered dead scientists and/or humanitarians that brought progress to mankind rather than people who volunteered to go places and kill people they'd never before met.

But then I'm weird :)

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Well its mostly for people who had no choice.

But life is chock full of 'show your allegiance or be damned'.

Its a bit like me not following football in Liverpool.

'But what do you like?'

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Good.

If Israel are going to illegally steal land and run an apartheid-system then it's good to be able to have the choice to economically boycott their products, if that's important to you.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
Good.

If Israel are going to illegally steal land and run an apartheid-system then it's good to be able to have the choice to economically boycott their products, if that's important to you.

Yes I'm sure they will follow those guidelines.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Yes I'm sure they will follow those guidelines.
We'll see. The EU will have to update it's packaging guidelines and producers will have to comply if they want to sell.

Otherwise what's the EU for @dysfunction? You're desparate to remain a part of exactly that system, right? So it must, you know, work...?

dysfunction

FH is my second home
We'll see. The EU will have to update it's packaging guidelines and producers will have to comply if they want to sell.

Otherwise what's the EU for @dysfunction? You're desparate to remain a part of exactly that system, right? So it must, you know, work...?

I agree but I wouldn't trust Israel to be truthful about their labelling as far as I could throw them.

old.Osy

No longer scrounging, still a bastard.
I agree but I wouldn't trust Israel to be truthful about their labelling as far as I could throw them.

Maybe if throwing doesn't work, you could try other... uhm methods? Proven ones?

Yes, we can joke about the holocaust, don't be a prude. I'm not in anyway anti-semitic, just making a joke.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Why would she apply for a job at the RBL anyway?

Why aren't people entitled to their views? Why can't you criticise something like the British Legion fundraiser day without it being suggested that you have no respect for the veterans.

Personally? I think it's a joke we dedicate a day to veterans when pretty much every Government since ww2 has done less and less to support the Veterans.

I think it's silly that we dedicate a day to a charity that has very well paid staff members and you're demonized if you don't show your 'support'.

I also think its silly that there needs to be a strong link between remembrance and the military, it doesn't need to be connected, to me, its a bit like the people that owned the world trade centre having their own remembrance event and sticking their advertising all over the shop.

I wouldn't say they're trying to glorify war, but I'd say that they're making the event about remembering the deeds of the British Army as a collective rather than the individuals.

Also, about showing the same respect to ww1 and ww2 compared to modern soldiers? Pur-lease.
It was a stupid example to prove a point.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Inspiration for all girls or bloody idiot?

Given what we know about health effects on a cellular level from breathing in bad shit, and given that babies are small clumps of cells, I lean towards the latter.

She's had the all clear from her doctor, sure, as long as she always wears the correct equipment.

That's s lot of faith in equipment to stop you inhaling and ingesting lots of bad shit through your lungs, mouth, eyes and skin. Plus, apparently the PPE is a heavy, hot and sweaty ballache - so is she going to keep it on when she's not 'at the front' - especially when all her colleagues are stripping down to the waist for relief?

I don't have a problem putting herself in danger bodily - but chemical ingestion when pregnant is another thing entirely.

I bet she still avoids eating too much tuna and shellfish whilst pregnant eh?

Job

Lol..she could abort the baby if she wanted..so a bit of smoke is hardly an issue...its her body...her baby is it not.

Job

Its a bit off a conundrum really.

If you met a woman smoking and drinking while pregnant and scolded her for it.

What would you do if she said...
'Its OK , I'm having it aborted this afternoon.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Its a bit off a conundrum really.

If you met a woman smoking and drinking while pregnant and scolded her for it.

What would you do if she said...
'Its OK , I'm having it aborted this afternoon.
No. Not much of a conundrum.

Abortion is something we as a society accept. It's her life she's protecting.
If she intends to keep the child then her duty changes to that of protecting the kid first - instead of putting it at risk of lifelong disability it's her duty to protect it in every way possible.

Not a conundrum at all. Pretty fucking simple and obvious.

So coming back to it:
Maybe she should smoke and drink too whilst she's at it @Job?

Well?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom