SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Since when did small-c conservative get changed to mean racist?
Not wanting immigration isnt racist.

It just isnt, thats too much of a convenient stretch...for instance the most anti immigration are the last generation of immigrants.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Not wanting immigration isnt racist.

It just isnt, thats too much of a convenient stretch...for instance the most anti immigration are the last generation of immigrants.
Reagan was one of the most famous small-c conservatives of all time. Reagan was publicly pro-immigration.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
That's why immigration politics is such an oxymoron; it should be the Left saying DEY R STEELING R JERBZ and the Right should be saying 'nah let them all in, we want a cheap workforce.'

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
It's bullshit because the left-right model is bullshit

Job

No, it was just a mugging.

Difference is that the dude was a soldier and tried to resist.

And the fact that they were tooled up with acid and a knife , which they used...is now his own fault.

Theres the disease of the liberal thought process right there.
They shouldnt have mugged him...
Shouldnt have retaliated if he defended himself and shouldnt have come equipped to maim.

I think thats what you meant.

Job

Or the immigration issue has actually changed from a 'DEY R STEELING R JERBZ' to a 'DEY R DESTROYING OUR CULTURE' argument.
Yes Gwad..use a generic thick vocal description to ridicule an opinion.

How about.
DeM refuGee..doctaZ and dat are fookin great man, gizdem a job like lad .

Job

Reagan was one of the most famous small-c conservatives of all time. Reagan was publicly pro-immigration.
Ah one example..I'll file that under outside the graph.

old.Osy

No longer scrounging, still a bastard.
I believe we're all living on the same damned planet. Artificial boundaries created by man and politics only hinder our advancement as a species.

Technological advancement, betterment of living conditions (includes hunger, housing, pollution), personal freedoms and expansion of human race should be our goal.

Everything else is just noise.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Totes.

It's a shame our brains don't work like that - and have actively created an economic model that separates us, sets us against each other and blinds us from global problems that we need to sort collaboratively.

Edir: Was this suppsed to be in the 2019 thread? :)

Gwadien

And the fact that they were tooled up with acid and a knife , which they used...is now his own fault.

Theres the disease of the liberal thought process right there.
They shouldnt have mugged him...
Shouldnt have retaliated if he defended himself and shouldnt have come equipped to maim.

I think thats what you meant.

Where did I say that it's his fault?

Are you suggesting that people mug people because of a consequence of liberalism?

Muggings happen all the time, the difference is that your average person would shit theirself and just give them what they want, and that shit doesn't make headlines.

Job

Yet again you support handing over your possesions..let the bad guys go about ther business and everything will be fine...

Random ownership tax...liberals loves taxes.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
what the fuck @Job . Can you type something that makes sense please.

Job

So Im listening to Rendezvous with Rama..Arthur C Clark, and it starts with an asteroid strike wiping out Europe on Sept 11th.

Spooky.

Gwadien

Yet again you support handing over your possesions..let the bad guys go about ther business and everything will be fine...

Random ownership tax...liberals loves taxes.

How am I supporting handing over your possessions lol?

If someone came up to you and said give me your shit or I'm going to stab you and spray this acid in your face are you going to respond with 'Nope, because I believe that your attack is due to liberalism, and I disagree with your mugging. Apologies.'

You'll make some headlines, sure, but you'll still be stabbed. :)

Job

The victors wrote their own version.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom