SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Yes..that is interesting...most likely due to the hyper violent immigrant gangs suppressing casual violence and making everyone a bit more wary on the streets.
Certainly women have been advised to go out in groups..etc.
Sort of the Kray effect.

The idea that its some kind of fair compensation for what is going on in Sweden is obviously utterly ridiculous.
They have set the wolves on the sheep.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Yes..that is interesting...most likely due to the hyper violent immigrant gangs suppressing casual violence and making everyone a bit more wary on the streets.
Certainly women have been advised to go out in groups..etc.
Sort of the Kray effect.

It's actually funny how you say the immigrant gangs are making everyone scared of the gangs.

Then you, much like the Right everywhere make statements such as 'Certainly women have been advised to go out in groups.. etc.'

That's what scares people, making shit up, then warning everyone about them.

Also, your original article was about gang on gang violence, so why would everyday people be scared?

Job

No its not making things up, apart from trying everything to ignore that immigrant gangs are fucking bombing each other in fucking Sweden!!!!
Women have been advised to go out in groups and to wear more modest clothing in certain areas.
Its hardly rocket science that introducing ultra conservative immigrants into ultra liberal Sweden was going to cause issues....hint, it hasnt made the immigrants liberal.

Job

Muslamic should be a word.

And jewetic.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
'Job-ish' might end up in the dictionary too...

Adj. Completely based on right wing views and propaganda with a nice dash of racism thrown in

Gwadien

@Job you're literally the only one who thinks that all Brexiteers think like you.

Embattle, Moriath & Deebs (& others?) voted for Brexit, and they're not a far-right racist 'tards like you.

Gwadien

Nope.

People have lots of reasons for voting for Brexit, some reasons I can understand and respect, other reasons are dumb.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
@Job you're literally the only one who thinks that all Brexiteers think like you.

Embattle, Moriath & Deebs (& others?) voted for Brexit, and they're not a far-right racist 'tards like you.
I absolutely fucking deplore racism having grown up suffering it through school for being an Italian (and my father is an immigrant), getting called all the names you can think of, being chased by 30 odd blacks when Italy beat Brazil in the 1982 final, I truly feared for my life as they chased me about the school shouting racism remarks at me. When they cornered me they just crowded around me and laughed at this 14yr old.

Racism has no part in any society. Period. Unless you are @Scouse :p

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
74272928_397635964477475_1692555545162022912_n.jpg

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I really like all of Rich Hall's documentaries - apart from being a funny guy he's got a bit of barely-concealed intellect about him too.

Really excited to watch Rich Hall's Red Menace on iplayer later today - and generally I don't get excited for anything :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom