SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
You cannot "be racist" inadvertently. Other people can feel that what you're doing / dressed as / saying / thinking is racist - but unless you, in your mind, are performing an action based on your own belief of superiority, or deliberate denigration of another race - then, regardless of how anyone else takes it - you're not being racist.

So by your logic, Job is completely right, and he isn't racist, because he doesn't think he is.

Also, I do agree, it's not necessarily racist, but it's massively insensitive which needs to be educated out of Americans.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
No its not nice to use offensive derogatory language to describe racial or regional groups.

And I dont.

Except Pikeys, thats my red line, fucking pikeys are just the worst.
There is no group in britain as insular, backward ,antisocial and engrained in thievery as pikeys.
If you dont agree then you havent met one...jesus fuck they are hideous.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
So by your logic, Job is completely right, and he isn't racist, because he doesn't think he is.
That doesn't follow logically at all.

It's really hard to talk to you about this stuff when you're so lackadaisical with the semantics :(

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Amazon keep trying to sell me spanners via Instagram ads. I don't need spanners. I'm not James May.

Oh cock!

Well, one spanner can't hurt. OK. A small set then.

Job

Youre saying ethnic again..remember the shit I got for that.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
When people worry about slippery slopes like aborting downs babies and forced vaccinations.
This is the end of the slippery slope.

People with Disabilities — United States Holocaust Memorial Museum

What do aborting downs babies and forced vaccinations have to do with each other? You can make your "slippery slope" argument about the former, but not the latter.

In the former, absolutely, there is a slippery slope and I genuinely struggle with the issue, even though I'm pro-choice.

In the case of vaccination; nah, fuck off. Vaccinations only work if we collectively do it; opting out isn't a "personal choice", it risks others; your stupidity and gullibility shouldn't trump my safety.

Job

Im referring to talk of forcing vaccination.
It sounds perfectly reasonable because of the risks, but its also a big step in a dodgy direction.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
In the case of vaccination; nah, fuck off. Vaccinations only work if we collectively do it; opting out isn't a "personal choice", it risks others; your stupidity and gullibility shouldn't trump my safety.
Herd immunity is absolutely valuable but lets face it, it's the non-immunised that take the brunt of the deaths if we lose that and the medical profession themselves know the crucial value of trust to their profession and that's why they're largely against it.

Politicians being dicks again...

DaGaffer

Herd immunity is absolutely valuable but lets face it, it's the non-immunised that take the brunt of the deaths if we lose that and the medical profession themselves know the crucial value of trust to their profession and that's why they're largely against it.

Politicians being dicks again...

Nope. The lower the herd immunity pool the higher the active disease pool and increased chance of mutation, rendering the vaccines the rest of us have useless. People are taking health advice off a former playmate of the month for fucks' sake, but that's OK because everyone has a right to an opinion, even if they're a no-nothing twat.

DaGaffer

With results like this, there really is no point going to the Police.

They are inviting street justice and probably all ready have.

Rape 'decriminalised' as prosecutions fall to 1.4% in England and Wales

I plowed through that article and it was just a mass of vested interests and supposition with almost no useful context.

Having said that, the police clearup rate looks shit, but even then there's no historic comparison made; it could be the best ever for all the context it gives. But given there are 22,000 fewer cops thanks to the party of law and order, I'm going to say its not.

Job

Nope. The lower the herd immunity pool the higher the active disease pool and increased chance of mutation, rendering the vaccines the rest of us have useless. People are taking health advice off a former playmate of the month for fucks' sake, but that's OK because everyone has a right to an opinion, even if they're a no-nothing twat.
Its amusing isnt it.
Youve got people accusing vaccines of giving their children autism and others trying to get their kids diagnosed with it for disability payouts.
They should put that in the adverts.

Dont worry, its 400 a month if your kid gets autistic.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Its amusing isnt it.
Youve got people accusing vaccines of giving their children autism and others trying to get their kids diagnosed with it for disability payouts.
They should put that in the adverts.

Dont worry, its 400 a month if your kid gets autistic.

It just goes to show how sadly disconnected from the real world you are. :(

Next you'll be telling us that kids at your wife's school go around on crutches for more money.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I agree on the fallout but I also agree with the medical profession that they stand to lose more than they gain through forced vaccination.

Frankly - I defer to the experts in the field on this one tbh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom